Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Recent Poppage

Grades popped today on both an oversized and regular sub. The Canon Photocard was graciously acquired through Manny(flatfoot816) at the Nationals this year. It is considered the rarest of Greg Maddux rookies being that was distributed via mail to those who corresponded with Cubs players. There have been 11 graded by PSA and 3 by Beckett. The David Berg and Marathon Cubs issues are all stadium giveaways, the Marathon Cubs are the first to be graded by PSA. I am excited about the '93 Finest Refractor receiving a Mint 9 as centering and surface bubbles are both common issues found in the regular Finest and refractors.

1 1 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1987 CANON CHICAGO CUBS PHOTOCARDS GREG MADDUX Card
2 1 MINT 9 1987 CUBS DAVID BERG 31 GREG MADDUX Card
3 1 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1988 CUBS DAVID BERG GREG MADDUX Card
3 2 GEM MINT 10 1988 CUBS DAVID BERG GREG MADDUX Card
4 1 GEM MINT 10 1989 MARATHON CUBS 31 GREG MADDUX Card
4 2 MINT 9 1989 MARATHON CUBS 31 GREG MADDUX Card

1 1 MINT 9 1993 FINEST 85 GREG MADDUX REFRACTOR Card

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Congrats ... what could be more fun for a Maddux collector than to add new cards to his collection!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats ... what could be more fun for a Maddux collector than to add new cards to his collection!!!!! >>

Another board member allowing me to piggyback on a sub and receiving help on a pickup from another board member. image
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    That's what this board is all about. Congrats again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.