Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Complete: The Honeymooners Vintage-signed Set & Rare Photographs

Hello image

Here is my completed vintage-signed matched set of The Honeymooners C. 1949-58, with original Alice album page, rare unseen 1965 rehearsal photographs (TREAT) and 1955 CBS publicity photograph. As always, authentication by me image From eBay, for pennies.

Enjoy,
Eric

Jackie Gleason signed 3.5" x 5.5" b/w glossy photograph, C. 1952, fountain pen

Audrey Meadows signed 3.5" x 5.5" b/w glossy photograph, 1956, fountain pen

Art Carney signed 3.5" x 5.5" b/w glossy photograph, C. 1955, fountain pen

Joyce Randolph signed 3.5" x 5.5" b/w glossy photograph, 1958, fountain pen

Part of a previously unseen private sheet of 35mm contact rehearsal photographs of Gleason, Carney and Meadows blocking in "The Adoption", late December, 1965, © Eric Keith Longo Collection 2013

Pert Kelton (the first Alice Kramden in 1950) signed 4" x 6" album page with attached photo, C. 1949, fountain pen

Jackie Gleason CBS 7" x 9" promotional double-portrait of Gleason and the character Ralph Kramden, date stamped October 1955

Comments

• Options
    Man! That's good stuff!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Very impressive!!!
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    +1
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! image
    This set also took some time - but well worth it.
    I had the chance to chat with Trixie about 4 years ago - wonderful evening! Also met the first Trixie - Elaine Stritch.

How Sweet it is!

Best wishes,
    Eric

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Eric,

That's a great foursome to have!

Congrats.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Eric,

That's a great foursome to have!

Congrats. >>

Thanks! If you know the show you can almost tell from the body language what they are saying in the rehearsal photographs image I love that the signed photos are all in the same color fountain pen. I just realized the Audrey Meadows has been superseded by a superior signed photo (also in blue) which I have yet to scan. She looks rather...frantic in the image posted above!

Thanks again,
    Eric
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Wow, very nice indeed.
    Good for you.
  • Options

Thanks image

There is little I can do about the Joyce Randolph. It is the only vintage signed photo I have seen and I have been looking for many years. The pooling of the fountain pen doesn't bother me for this reason. It is part of the fountain pen territory - like skipping on an early '50's ball point. It's that or nothing. Very little choice when there is no other option.

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks image

There is little I can do about the Joyce Randolph. It is the only vintage signed photo I have seen and I have been looking for many years. The pooling of the fountain pen doesn't bother me for this reason. It is part of the fountain pen territory - like skipping on an early '50's ball point. It's that or nothing. Very little choice when there is no other option.

Best wishes,
    Eric >>

What do you mean? They aren't around?? I can have one made up for you er uh hmmm.....I am sure you will find another someday!!! hahaha just kidding!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks image

Best wishes,
    Eric >>

What do you mean? They aren't around?? I can have one made up for you er uh hmmm.....I am sure you will find another someday!!! hahaha just kidding!!!! >>

Gleason is easiest to find in vintage form. There have been several at auction lately just on eBay, although not always this photo signed. But to find the others is not so easy at all - modern yes. You can buy any of them for $20 bucks or less. Vintage...it is not the price, it is the availability.

Eric