Home Sports Talk

Does anyone remember when an unranked 40 point dog Stanford won at USC ?

Now #4 Stanford plays at unranked USC tonight.

My how times have changed.

Still remember that late catch in the end zone when Stanford pulled off the huge upset in U$C's backyard.
I think the spread was 40 or 41.

Comments

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes

The sad reality is that most people who claim to be fans overlook the rivalry. USC-Stanford is big game for both schools.

Anything can happen

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    I love the dopes who use the $ in USC. What's the matter, eddy, jealous of the money and prestige at a real college?

• << <i>I love the dopes who use the $ in USC. What's the matter, eddy, jealous of the money and prestige at a real college? >>

U$C alway$ ha$ and alway$ will pay their player$ the be$t money available, even after being caught.
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love the dopes who use the $ in USC. What's the matter, eddy, jealous of the money and prestige at a real college? >>

I u$e the $ too. It'$ funny since many people at $C tend to be pompu$ DB'$. Of cour$e not all. Some Dbs at my state school too.

• << <i>I love the dopes who use the $ in USC. What's the matter, eddy, jealous of the money and prestige at a real college? >>

To answer your question in a respectful manner, the dollar sign is widely accepted by many fans in the college football world for one reason.

U$C is the only team to have a BCS national championship stripped from them.
    U$C is also the only team to have a Heismann trophy winner lose his trophy.

In case you were unaware, it all had to do with illegal payments of CA$H.

If Stanford ever lost a championship or Heismann due to doing ILLEGAL things, then I would refer to them as $tanford too.