Home Sports Talk
Options

Let's play finish the sentence. In fantasy football, it's never a good thing when...

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
...your first-round RB's YPC < the number of women he allegedly bops in one setting.

By all means, someone please top that.

E to a: I'm referring to T-Rich.

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So glad I listened to my gut and didn't drop Donald Brown three weeks ago. Should probably dangle him as trade bait.

Wilt laughs at Trent's foursome and raises him a all-you-can-eat brothel.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    D-Brown is definitely the back to have. The burst, the elusiveness, the vision......he's basically the antithesis of Trent Richardson. Behind closed doors, I bet the Colts are ruing the day they made that trade.

The silver lining, however, is that he's only 23. Imho, losing 15-20 would do him wonders, because right now he's nothing more than a plodding, lumbering tree stump who has a difficult time even outrunning DEs.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    when one player on your opponents team scores 3 or more TD's image

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    when one of your starters goes out with an injury in the first few minutes of the game

• Options
    AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    Insert player's name here_

...declared out for the rest of the game.
    ...game time decision.
    ...has been killed in a shooting. (Happened to one of my players one year).

Fantasy Football, I wish I could quit you.

• Options
    when your team leads the league in points against

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    ...you draft a Houston Texan.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you take CJ Spiller in the first round.......
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    when 1 or more of your players gets a goose egg.

• Options
    when you play against Alshon Jefferey, Eric Decker and Josh Gordon in one league in week 13. For kicks, his QB was Stafford with Seahwaks D/ST image

P.S. I lost by 104 points
  • Options

<< <i>when you play against Alshon Jefferey, Eric Decker and Josh Gordon in one league in week 13. For kicks, his QB was Stafford with Seahwaks D/ST image

P.S. I lost by 104 points >>

That is just gross. But you know what? I'd rather lose by 104 than <1, which is what happened to me earlier this year. Same thing happened to Tim (grote) as well.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>when you play against Alshon Jefferey, Eric Decker and Josh Gordon in one league in week 13. For kicks, his QB was Stafford with Seahwaks D/ST image

That is just gross. But you know what? I'd rather lose by 104 than <1, which is what happened to me earlier this year. Same thing happened to Tim (grote) as well. >>

+ 1

Or tie because you know what Sam Bradford says about ties...

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

That is just gross. But you know what? I'd rather lose by 104 than <1, which is what happened to me earlier this year. Same thing happened to Tim (grote) as well. >>

Agreed completely. Especially if the difference is left on your bench. Luckily, that loss was 1 of just 3 on the season and the new season starts this week!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Agreed completely. Especially if the difference is left on your bench. Luckily, that loss was 1 of just 3 on the season and the new season starts this week! >>

This particular league has a $750 bonus for best overall record. 14 week regular season and I was 10-1 two weeks ago. Now I am 10-3 and tied for best record but about 20 overall points behind the guy I'm tied with.
  • Options

<< <i>Agreed completely. Especially if the difference is left on your bench. Luckily, that loss was 1 of just 3 on the season and the new season starts this week! >>

Oh, and speaking of <1, we just finished a 13-week reg season and our squads were separated by .44(!) in regard to total points.

You just can't make this stuff up...
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

or guy picked up decker off waivers just before game. i only lost by 5 but i have to play him in the second game of our playoff matchup next week.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    I have a new one, as of today.

It's never a good thing when you go to church, come directly home and something fantasy related compels you to unleash an expletive so loud that it reverberates in your home. If I never turn on the TV again and witness my starting QB playing in a whiteout, it'll be far too soon.

Au revoir, galaxy27.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's one--when one of your starting backs slips on the snow and injures himself in pregame warmups.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Your team has a bye in the playoffs and your star gets hurt during the bye!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable