Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Open invitation to Coin Clubs for a table at The National Battlefield Coin Show™

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
I would like to issue an open invitation to any and all Coin Clubs, non-profit coin groups or coin organizations that would like to have a table at the Battlefield Coin Show™ in Gettysburg, PA on Sept 20 and 21, 2014. Let me know and we will supply the table and chairs for your club at no cost. This board should definitely have one.
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    TTT
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    I received no responses from any boardmembers. If you belong to a coin club, association, etc, come and promote your organization.
  • Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Clubs that have reserved a table:
    1. COMBINED ORGANIZATIONS OF NUMISMATIC ERROR COLLECTORS OF AMERICA (CONECA)
    2. Liberty Seated Collectors Club (LSCC)
    3. The Barber Coin Collectors' Society (BCCS)
    4. Pennsylvania Association of Numismatists (PAN)
    5. Hanover Numismatic Society
    6. The Bowie Coin Club
    7. The Gettysburg Coin Club
    8. The North Hills Coin Club
    9. National Remember our Troops Campaign (NROTC)

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking forward to going to the show
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file