Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Congratulations to Steve Novella

Congratulations to Steve and girlfriend Rachel who are getting married this Saurday. Just arrived in Florida and looking forward to the big event.

I have known Steve over 25 years and consider him the best bb card dealer in the country--honest, ethical, knowledgeable and hard working.

Please join me in congratulating Steve and Rachel.

Jim

Comments

• FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!

I have bought plenty from him too.

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya Jim

How have you been?

I concur. Back around 1993, I used to spend hours on the phone talking about the hobby and stuff. I was buying junk from Greg Manning for my son but also some nice cards for myself.

I have to confess, I emailed him a few years ago - was going to call him but never did - my bad.

I remember he went into the restaurant or bar business for a bit? I think after he left GM auctions. Then went back. And, now one his own?

If one is looking for a steal? Not with Steve. But, he's honest and has some really nice stuff.

Congratulations to Steve!
    Mike
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Steve and Rachel.

I have done close to $75k of business with Steve over the years. You will not find a more ethical, trustworthy or genuinely all around good guy to do business with. If you are in the business to sell your cards/collection, or sports related item, look no further...www.stevenovella.com

Good on ya Steve !!

Al - Teddy Ballgame
  • DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Could not agree more with Teddy Ballgame's comments.

Hello Mike. I am well thanks. Steve handles all my buying and selling so not quite so visible. Tring to finish 52 topps in psa 8 or better to complete a 51-69 run. Similarly missing handful of cards to complete an 8 or better 48-55 Bowman run.

My recollection is Steve never left the card business. He had been in Maine a long time but is now in sw Florida. Happy to be able to celebrate the big occasion with him.

Jim

• marinermariner Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Jim, for letting us know about this happy event.

A big congratulations to Steve and Rachel!!!
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Congrats Steve.

Ten years ago, Steve sold me the cornerstone card of my collection....my PSA 7 1952 Topps Mantle. I would mention the price, but I don't want to spoil the Wedding.image
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!