Home Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Something is fishy with this story....it's been a dead issue for almost a year, and suddenly resurfaces as FSU closes in a BCS bid?...the original report indicates the offender was around 5'10" and Winston is 6'4"? It's almost impossible to be off by 6-inches when estimating someone's height.

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    It shows a height range of 5'9 to 5'11, which I think is actually worse. Can't see how someone would be that far off unless the officer really messed up.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I just saw Jameis leaving Doak about an hour ago. I thought better than to bring it up so I just wished him luck on Saturday. He smiled and said "Thank you, go Noles."

Hopefully it's a non-issue, but hopefully they resolve it no matter who did it.
  • Options
    The 2013 FSU storyline is starting to resemble the 2010 Auburn Tigers storyline.

Note: The 2010 AU storyline ended with crystal hoisted.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    Interesting update to this story being reported today....I still can't get past the estimated height thing, but maybe there is more to this story than I originally thought.

If he's innocent, I hope he isn't wrongly charged, which would bring about a suspension....but if he's guilty, I hope the charges come sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Now his DNA is linked to the victim....every day that goes by, it looks worse for Winston.
  • Options
    This isn't da**ing to Winston though because he never denied the relationship, just the lack of consent that went with it. Lots of rumors going through Tallahassee with some factors that people not familiar with Winston's life or this town wouldn't understand without a bit of an explanation.

Wish this all could have been resolved before the season. The next few weeks will be interesting.
  • Options
    No charges for Winston....all systems go for the Heisman and national title now.