Home Sports Talk
Options

Anyone ever see Black Entertainment Television sports show called The Game

BET has a show called The Game. It supposedly chronicles the lives of professional football players.

Has anyone seen this Black Entertainment Television production ?? Is it any good ?

BTW, Black Entertainment Television was developed and is currently owned by African-American entrepeneurs.
Anyone who feels that they are bigots because they used the word Black (as in their skin color) to describe themselves, please contact
them, and not me. Thank you !

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if 1985fan is offended at the the network Black Entertainment Television using the word "Black" in its name?

I mean I am sure that somewhere there is a group that feels that the use of the word "Black" is a racial slur and that this group needs someone else to be its champion and to take up its cause to convince the owners of the network to drop the term "Black".

And even if the above is not so, I can forsee that 1985fan would be offended if there was a network (owned by men of caucasian heritage) named White Entertainment Television (WETimage). There would be some in society that would feel that the use of the word "White" is a racial slur or is otherwise demeaning and thus be deserving of 1985fan's keyboard strokes.

1985fan: your thoughts please.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    You guys sound like jerks calling out another board member. Just my opinion.

Seriously why call a guy out? Just because you don't agree with him?

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Two wrongs don't make a right but you reap what you sow.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts