Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PAYPAL shipping...How do you ship non EBAY?

I have a package to send 7 oz. How do I do a non ebay transaction? Can someone explain how to do this on PAYPAL shipping. Thank you in advance.

Mickey71

Comments

• Options
    After someone pays you via paypal, when you log into paypal, you will see a "Print Shipping Label" for that transaction under the Paypal overview. Click on it and go from there. Note that this only works for regular paypal payments, and does not work for paypal gift or payment owed.
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    paypal shipping

Click the MultiOrder shipping link near the bottom of the page and go from there. It might seem frustrating or complicated the first time you work through it, but once you've done it one time it is really easy. And make sure your settings allow popups while you work through it.

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always use Ebay shipping. Is there an advantage to either way?

Shane

• Options

<< <i>I always use Ebay shipping. Is there an advantage to either way? >>

Well sometimes, a buyer will offer a lower price than what you list on ebay, and sometimes you can bridge the difference by offering to take a lower price, but bypassing ebay, and just using paypal.
  • Options

<< <i>I always use Ebay shipping. Is there an advantage to either way? >>

Works great for ebay sales, but obviously not all sales are through ebay. When shipping items sold by contacting PSA set registry participants or even on this board, I use the paypal.com/shipping linked above for packages 13 oz. or less, and directly from the USPS website when using Priority & weighing more than 13oz., since the USPS website doesn't really let you do 1st class postage unless I've been missing something there.

• Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    You can use the MultiOrder shipping for anything. Doesn't have to be a sale at all. I ship all trades with it as well as off Ebay shipments and gifts

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    If you mail at least 7-8 small package/month, check out Stamps.com
  • Options
    If you mail at least 7-8 small package/month, check out Stamps.com

Stamps.com charges $14.99/month for the lowest basic service up to $49.99/month.
    If you sign up with them, I believe the first month trial is free. Unless you decide to cancel, they'll charge you.
    Had a big headache with them cancelling. Just use Paypal's multi-shipping.
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Non-ebay, just ship book rate and tell your customer it will be 7 days. If they want it immediately (like we all do in this country) then charge them by the weight the PO does. Book rate will save 30-40%.
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    use paypal ship now. just google it and it will take you to the page.
  • Options

<< <i>Non-ebay, just ship book rate and tell your customer it will be 7 days. If they want it immediately (like we all do in this country) then charge them by the weight the PO does. Book rate will save 30-40%. >>

Poor advice.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Non-ebay, just ship book rate and tell your customer it will be 7 days. If they want it immediately (like we all do in this country) then charge them by the weight the PO does. Book rate will save 30-40%. >>

Good luck.

"I receive dozens of packages each month. Without fail, the ones marked Media Mail always take weeks to arrive. I had also been noticing that many of the packages had a stamp that read "Opened for Postal inspection at Bulk Mail facility". I approached the clerk at the Post Office about this and I was directed to the PostMaster who informed me that much of the mail marked Media Mail is opened regularly to verify the contents. The mail is then forwarded to the addressee, and a cautionary letter is sent to the sender. With as few as two infractions of the Media Mail regulations by any sender, a substantial fine is levied and, in some cases, the ability to print shipping lables online is suspended."
    http://www.ebay.com/gds/Its-illegal-to-use-USPS-Media-Mail-to-ship-merchandise-/10000000000071246/g.html
  • Options
    media mail ? unless things are heavy it would not be even profitable to use media mail. Now if something is 3 pounds then yeah. But don't thats pretty low.
  • Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options

<< <i>If you mail at least 7-8 small package/month, check out Stamps.com

Stamps.com charges $14.99/month for the lowest basic service up to $49.99/month.
    If you sign up with them, I believe the first month trial is free. Unless you decide to cancel, they'll charge you.
    Had a big headache with them cancelling. Just use Paypal's multi-shipping. >>

They now have a $9.99/month service. $1.69 to ship a 3 oz. package with tracking number included.
  • Options

<< <i>

They now have a $9.99/month service. $1.69 to ship a 3 oz. package with tracking number included. >>

Why would you pay stamps.com $9.99/month when you can get that same shipping rate using paypal shipping without a fee?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

They now have a $9.99/month service. $1.69 to ship a 3 oz. package with tracking number included. >>

Why would you pay stamps.com $9.99/month when you can get that same shipping rate using paypal shipping without a fee? >>

I do a lot of OFFbay sales, and I didn't think I could use Paypal shipping for gift payments. Now that I do know, I shall be cancelling my Stamps.com account immediately. Thanks board members!
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for forum newbies not aware....