Home Sports Talk
Options

Go Jags!!

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more NFL team bites the dust and will not have a perfect record this year [0-16image].

WTG Jags.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    My bucs now on track to get the #1 overall pick!

Nice work, Jags.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Bucs! Gutsy win!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winless weekend winners!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    That was the bomb for knockout pools. Will they do it again this weekend with Arizona going cross country? Better offensive weapons for sure...
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    When I said it would be a toss up between JAX and Tampa being the remaining NFL winless teams, I didn't expect both would have to wait until their 9th game to get off the schnide.

Good for them!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Got to witness the Bucs end the skid in person last night! I was also there in 2009 when they were 0-7 and came back to beat the Packers by scoring 21 points in the 4th quarter. That was Josh Freeman's first career start.