Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1988 Panini Stickers - Baseball

This was one of my favorite sets growing up, as I worked hard to complete the actual sticker book. Now, I am working to put together the entire set in PSA 10 grade. The majority of the stickers have never been graded yet. However, if you have any in PSA 10 grade please let me know your asking price.

Thanks for your help,
Chris
I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!

Comments

• bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    I have the set and the album (separate), and a pack or two, but am not a graded collector. Good luck on your quest
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • I also had the sticker book when I was a kid. I think I only got it about half way filled back in the day before the convenience station ran out of the sticker packs. Collecting as a kid was hard when you could only convince your parents to buy you only one pack per week! Nobody bought a whole box of cards back in the day that I can remember.
  • I used to buy my packs a K-Mart! If I recall correctly, they were only $0.25 per pack. I agree, people were not buying entire boxes at that time.
    I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!