Home Precious Metals

Goldmart Latest Experiences?

vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
I remember folks having issues with Goldmart a while back. If I recall correctly, some people had to wait a couple of months or more to get their orders. Has anyone here ordered from them recently? If so, how was your experience?

I ordered from them once last year and had no issues. Got my order within a week after payment cleared.
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 46,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I remember folks having issues with Goldmart a while back. If I recall correctly, some people had to wait a couple of months or more to get their orders. Has anyone here ordered from them recently? If so, how was your experience?

I ordered from them once last year and had no issues. Got my order within a week after payment cleared. >>

I've made several orders from them and have never had a problem although they take awhile to ship you your order. If I remember correctly the person that had to wait a long time for his order had bought a PCGS slabbed high grade ASE and they ran out of them and had trouble replenishing their stock. If you pay by check, they take longer than APMEX but they sell for a lower price. It's your choice as to what's more important---speed of delivery or price.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• mikeygmikeyg Posts: 1,002
    I've always found goldmart to have the cheapest prices for online buying.They are my dealer of choice.However they DO take a longer time between order and delivery,and their stock is limited as far as variety is concerned.
  • used them once or twice, true on the shipping but overall no real complaints.
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Great, thanks! I was considering ordering a bit of silver. I think I'll go ahead and do it.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • KyndbrothaKyndbrotha Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    They're a joke.

I ordered a 2013 gold proof buffalo Aug. 18. Two months later they ended up refunding me because they could not live up to their obligations, all the while their site said they had the product in stock. After numerous calls and complaints they finally listed the coin as not in stock. Ended up buying from the mint. Never again.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive never heard anything either way about them.

<< <i>They're a joke.

I ordered a 2013 gold proof buffalo Aug. 18. Two months later they ended up refunding me because they could not live up to their obligations, all the while their site said they had the product in stock. After numerous calls and complaints they finally listed the coin as not in stock. Ended up buying from the mint. Never again. >>

Just two posts in over 2 1/2 years? Are you an alt or a troll or both?

"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

<< <i>

<< <i>They're a joke.

I ordered a 2013 gold proof buffalo Aug. 18. Two months later they ended up refunding me because they could not live up to their obligations, all the while their site said they had the product in stock. After numerous calls and complaints they finally listed the coin as not in stock. Ended up buying from the mint. Never again. >>

Just two posts in over 2 1/2 years? Are you an alt or a troll or both? >>

Neither, i spend most my time at BS or GIM2, sometimes kitco, just not much of a collector nor am i registered with pcgs etc. so i don't participate much. I am however a stacker since jan. 2004 and always looking for deals. I also browse the sports cards and mem. section here to bring back my youth. Still looking for a badass Rickey Henderson rookie.

I purchased with GM at the time because they had the buff at $1640, whereas the mint had it at $1690. I gave em a try. I dealt with the ol bait & switch and bunch of promises/lies from day one.

This is a good forum,

Robert

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>They're a joke.

Neither, i spend most my time at BS or GIM2, sometimes kitco, just not much of a collector nor am i registered with pcgs etc. so i don't participate much. I am however a stacker since jan. 2004 and always looking for deals. I also browse the sports cards and mem. section here to bring back my youth. Still looking for a badass Rickey Henderson rookie.

I purchased with GM at the time because they had the buff at $1640, whereas the mint had it at $1690. I gave em a try. I dealt with the ol bait & switch and bunch of promises/lies from day one.

This is a good forum,

Robert >>

Sorry to be so blunt but when your second post ever disparages a company that I and others here have had good results from, it raises suspicions. Be sure to stick around. There's a lot to learn here and I'm sure you have a lot to share with us. One of the best feature here in the monthly PM BST thread although I wish it were a lot more active.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>They're a joke.

This is a good forum,

Robert >>

Sorry to be so blunt but when your second post ever disparages a company that I and others here have had good results from, it raises suspicions. Be sure to stick around. There's a lot to learn here and I'm sure you have a lot to share with us. One of the best feature here in the monthly PM BST thread although I wish it were a lot more active. >>

All is good, i can totally see where you're coming from. I should probably have introduced myself back when i joined this forum.

Not to derail this topic but here is a post from GIM2 "Great Snags and WTF's???" thread that I added to. I ordered and received mine in 5 days.

Another loss leader
    for those who don't like cold calls on over priced sheet this is not for you, unless you give a phony number. However, if you're looking for a 2013 SAE (1 per household/new customers only) for $19.95 shipped, then take notice.

In the most recent National Geographic, page 135 by International Currency LLC. They're out of Beaumont, TX. like all the rest.

(800) 323-5055
    IC# 2ND1113
  • PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭
    I've only made one order with them. It was back when supply was tight (and spot price dropping), but it was a ridiculously long wait for a product that was "in stock" when I ordered it. About 5-6 weeks longer than it should have been. The dime per ounce I saved going through them wasn't worth the aggravation, unreturned phone calls and overly long waiting period.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    No problems. Will do business with them again.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not shopped with them. I'm still completely satisfied with prices and service from David at dbscoins.com. While a big fan of Tulving for years, I was finally able to find good prices and good service at one location with dbs.

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder

• vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Too late, guys. Already placed the order. Hopefully, no issues. I'll report back with the results. I ordered a not-so-common item. I basically cleaned out their inventory. Hopefully, they accurately represented the quantity on their website.
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    My experience was they showed items as being in stock, which they didn't actually have in stock, and left you hanging. I'll never do business with them again.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any new experiences with them? Anyone sold to them?
    theknowitalltroll;
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no reason to buy from them when there are plenty of other places who ship promptly
    LCoopie = Les