Home Sports Talk

It wins, no one man enough to counter here. So be it.

Forums: Sports Talk: All have given in to the Message Board Master 1985Fan and his pets.

You guys lose for not man'in up enough to be a man. It stays.

Comments

• Bump to make it go away ! Anyone with me ???
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Axtell , who I believe the clown is , has been here before . Has been banned before . Has come back often .

He can't NOT be himself and his hate filled mentality will once again take over , causing him to FLAME out once again . If you search ( Axtell ) the things that were said , the mentality that drives him , can easily be found out . As the Moody Blues sang it , " We're living in the land of make believe , trying not to let it show........... ".

Troll need attention , its what they do . If you think back to the TV show MadTV , where Stuart used to carry on and on , " LOOK WHAT I CAN DO , LOOK WHAT I CAN DO , ........................" , then realize that its only changed slightly , " LOOK WHAT I CAN SAY , LOOK WHAT I CAN SAY ................ " . Feed the troll , the troll lives on .

And so it goes . I may be wrong on this , but a number of us think not . I hope this helps.---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF are you talking about?
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Knit one, pearl two.
  • buntbunt Posts: 625
    Oh man, I just clicked on this thread to see what it was about. Can barely remember but I think I went on a 85fan warpath after reading a lot of his stuff. Man, must refrain from posting when wasted. Funny sh*t hahaha

• << <i> Man, must refrain from posting when wasted. >>

We can't tell the difference.
  • buntbunt Posts: 625
    Good one.

MPD ?