Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official November 2013 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of November 2013, when December comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking to trade my gem BU American gold eagles (in airtites, various years) for your gem BU American silver eagles. I'm not looking for 70s and you wont' be getting 70s. Since the premiums on each are different we will use current APMEX prices for each product to reach an equal dollar amount in trade. This is the best way I know of to compare apples to oranges. One of us will make up the remaining dollar difference in personal check. I prefer 20 coin tubes (1 tube minimum) and will settle for the balance in individual coins. PM me and let me know how many ASEs you want to trade.

AGE/ASE trading references: Barndog, nibanny, mariner67.
    Click my BST listing link in my signature line for many more BST references and detailed terms.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easier to just click On the BST

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    Up for Trade for your PM's. Anything in my BST Thread.

Trade Your PM's for anything list here!
  • Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up for sale is a 2007 1oz Buffalo. Asking $old or BO and Ill take care of the shipping. Will consider trades for an entry level Charlotte gold piece of equal value.
  • Options
    Sell

40% Silver Kennedy Half $10 Face Rolls - $63 (net) per dlvd

2 available

$63 check/mo/pp gift

$65.13 paypal

PM if interested. Thanks.
    Always Buying Modern Gold, Silver, & Platinum Eagles.
  • Options
    kalshaconkalshacon Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    (7) $5 rolls of assorted silver Roosevelt dimes, $600/shipped.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Please take a look at my current (11/25) BST thread. Thanks.
    my current BST thread.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    PlatinumDuckPlatinumDuck Posts: 470 ✭✭✭

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone to eBay!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Sold...
    I will NOT send prior to receiving payment! unless I like you.image

Stay tuned for the 2003 and 2004 Silver Eagles that I was offering Sunday on the BST. These ASE's will now be Graded and Slabed . These 40 ASE's will be Labeled and Known as the Pieces of Two Sides Metalsman Collection ASE's .... Pre orders accepted now
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT before it drops off the first page. Anyone have any Kilo or 50 oz silver bars for sale? Thanks to Rawteam1 for the nice J-M Kilo bar that he sold me at the Baltimore show. It's always good to meet fellow forum members face to face.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Silver dollars! 7 are AU - 1-1934D Peace in Fine and 2- pre21 Fine morgans. No problems, cleanings or other issues.
    $SOLD - Thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>10 Silver dollars! 7 are AU - 1-1934D Peace in Fine and 2- pre21 Fine morgans. No problems, cleanings or other issues.
    $SOLD - Thanks. >>

wow that was fast!!
    successful transactions with: vpr, robman, piecesofme, metalsman, gdavis70, agentjim007, ranshdow and more to come!
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two sterling candlesticks:

Not quite 3" across the base, just over 2" high. Interesting scroll detail work around the base. Both pieces clearly marked "STERLING". Each candlestick weighs about 3 troy ounces BUT as with most modern sterling decorative pieces, the bases are weighted with resin (cement) to help keep them from tipping over and to help keep their shape.

I'd guess they date from the 1940s. The pictures make them look better than they do in real life image , there are plenty of small bumps and bruises around the very bottom rims (see? You can't even see them in the photos but they are there) and one of the top cup parts is slightly tilted. Nothing really detracts from them, though, they're still very pretty and elegant looking solid sterling candle holders, they'd look great on your Thanksgiving table spread.

I figure their actual silver weight is about an ounce each, so I'm only looking for $40 plus $5 shipping or I'll trade for three AU/BU silver dollars plus shipping.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Group of gold eagles just liquidated and on my desk

4- 2012 $25 1/2 oz gold eagles ( these are uncs in apmex flips )
    1- 1999 $25 1/2 oz gold eagle ( these are uncs in apmex flips )

Proof Gold Eagles in Government Boxes

5- 1986 $50 1 Oz Gold Eagles Gem Proof $1475 each
    1- 1988 $50 1 Oz Gold Eagle Gem Proof

Will beat apmex, on price etc easily, once gone though they're gone.

Wil scrap out on Friday, whatever I get on the west coast. Sorry am selling the whole lot. Yes will sell the boxed proofs separate from the uncs.

• Options
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    I have 4 Gold double eagles. I will sell them individually for 1325 delivered.

I also have 307.50 face value in 40% halves. I would like to sell for 1800 delivered.

• Options
    SOLD

thanks
    Nick

+ BST=AnkurJ,bigmarty58,Bothuwui,bgman,bumanchu,Collectall,Connecticoin,Commoncents05,cars,dantheman984,dmarks,EricSan,EagleEye,FullCameo,
    glmccowan,jamakin,John91C,lordmarcovan,mach19,ModCrewman,Mrpaseo,NewParadigm,Oilstates2003,OPA,PerryHall,Piecesofme,SeaEagleCoins,
    slipgate,segoja,Snman,Tootawl,WaterSport,Wingsrule,Wondercoin,Zubie
  • Options
    Nick---PM sent.

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheers

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I will take the Engelhard 5oz Old Poured for $250 delivered lukemarshall
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    I will take the JM bar
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options

<< <i>I will take the Engelhard 5oz Old Poured for $250 delivered lukemarshall >>

Confirmed

• Options
    for sale 7 rolls of 20 Austrian philharmonics-- $3240 delivered
    5 rolls are 2009
    2 rolls are 2011
    some have spots

thanks
    Nick

+ BST=AnkurJ,bigmarty58,Bothuwui,bgman,bumanchu,Collectall,Connecticoin,Commoncents05,cars,dantheman984,dmarks,EricSan,EagleEye,FullCameo,
    glmccowan,jamakin,John91C,lordmarcovan,mach19,ModCrewman,Mrpaseo,NewParadigm,Oilstates2003,OPA,PerryHall,Piecesofme,SeaEagleCoins,
    slipgate,segoja,Snman,Tootawl,WaterSport,Wingsrule,Wondercoin,Zubie
  • Options
    TTT to get it back on the first page.image

• Options
    Please take a look @ my WTB over on the BST

Bitcoin 4 Gold

Would also concider modern 1/4oz bullion scruffy or BU

Thanks

• Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    check mo or upay fee paypal

1986 UK Proof Set (no copper spots) $1125 shipped
    Lot of 6 NGC ASE (no milk spots) $165 shipped SOLD
  • Options
    TTT to bring it back on the first page again.

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    SOLD
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    s..$GONE. shipped...PP gift only. Turkeys need not apply!
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt, just a couple of more days before we start a new thread

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    . Quick $Gone again. shipped..
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>1 x 10 Ounce EH Silver [Eagle Bar], 4 x ASE's [scuffed, toned etc], 1 x 1/10th AGE BU & 1 x 1/10th Gold Maple BU...for the Stay at home, eat Turkey, Say "Yes Dear", Watch Football, BST Forum Turkeys.... Quick $Gone. shipped..

Paypal gift only. >>

PM sent.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Bump for black friday,

my own WTB updated above with a historic proposal

• Options
    today's offering...

10 x Silver Eagles and 1 x 1/10th Gold Maple For the quick! $soldshipped. Paypal gift only... Best be quick for those qualified!
  • Options
    Okay..here is today's offering.. Final offering for the Thanksgiving weekend... For the Quick....if you have to think about it... You should be in PM's

1 x 10 oz Amark Silver Bar, 5 x ASE's & 1x 1/10th oz AGE for the quick and savvy! $463.. Moved to December.