Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Card Saver Surprise

I just found 500+ card savers with cards I had planned to submit 3+ years ago.

I'm seeing cards such as Isaac Bruce, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Mike Piazza, several 86 topps baseball, 93 upper deck football, 96 bowman's best football, etc... This is like finding money. Each card I'm pulling out of the card savers is like $5 in my pocket. LOL.

There are some good ones also that I'll submit over time: Marino, Favre, Mattingly, Griffey, etc...

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addition by subtraction!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I did the same thing when I was moving except I stored them in CS2's. So the corners peeled off of the cards. I also found an old BBCE group rip and busted a bunch of 76BB , 81Fb and 84 FB packs. I pulled a Montana RC. That was it.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I did the same thing when I was moving except I stored them in CS2's. So the corners peeled off of the cards. I also found an old BBCE group rip and busted a bunch of 76BB , 81Fb and 84 FB packs. I pulled a Montana RC. That was it. >>

Wow! Montana rookie???? That is great.

Funny u mentioned group rip find. Not a group rip, but in with the card saver lot were two 75 mini packs, four 77s, and two 79 cellos. I will be ripping this weekend and selling the cellos.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06