Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Shipping Sealed Packs to PSA

What is the preferred method for packing these. The submission form is a little vague. Also, is anyone aware of the maximum dimensions of a pack, in terms of thickness?
The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases

Comments

• creecree Posts: 393 ✭✭
    I would imagine you are talking about one of your 4 new 1988 Ace Fact Pack Raiders sealed sets.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would place each pack in a "team bag" with a top holder on back for protection nad ship in a box with plenty of peanuts. Good Luck!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would place each pack in a "team bag" with a top holder on back for protection nad ship in a box with plenty of peanuts. Good Luck! >>

Agree with Tim.

Personally speaking, this is how I've received packs from BBCE.

Justin
  • dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I would place each pack in a "team bag" with a top holder on back for protection nad ship in a box with plenty of peanuts. Good Luck! >>

Agree with Tim.

Justin >>

Thank you both for the packing recommendation. Does "top holder" mean "top loader", or is a top holder something different altogether?

<< <i>

<< <i>

Agree with Tim.

Justin >>

Thank you both for the packing recommendation. Does "top holder" mean "top loader", or is a top holder something different altogether? >>

I meant top loader, my bad, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Agree with Tim.

Justin >>

Thank you both for the packing recommendation. Does "top holder" mean "top loader", or is a top holder something different altogether? >>

I meant top loader, my bad, lol.. >>

Thanks! LOL.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I'd also put a top loader on the front and wrap a rubber band around it.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    I use the graded card bags and use two top loaders, one for the front of the pack and one for the back. I also use this method to store my ungraded packs and haven't had any issues with the gum puncturing the wax.
    Thanks for all of the input guys. I'd like to bump this again for any input on the pack thickness part of the question. I emailed PSA, no response to date. I may just call them.

<< <i>Thanks for all of the input guys. I'd like to bump this again for any input on the pack thickness part of the question. I emailed PSA, no response to date. I may just call them. >>

They holder the thicker "jumbo" cellos in the holder with the prongs which have a deeper insert. The thinner packs are usually holdered in the new holders without the prongs.

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks for all of the input guys. I'd like to bump this again for any input on the pack thickness part of the question. I emailed PSA, no response to date. I may just call them. >>

They holder the thicker "jumbo" cellos in the holder with the prongs which have a deeper insert. The thinner packs are usually holdered in the new holders without the prongs. >>

Thanks grote15. Do you know about how many cards come in a jumbo cello pack?

<< <i>I would imagine you are talking about one of your 4 new 1988 Ace Fact Pack Raiders sealed sets. >>

Correct. I am referring to the possibility of grading an 88 Ace Fact Pack sealed set.

<< <i>

<< <i>

They holder the thicker "jumbo" cellos in the holder with the prongs which have a deeper insert. The thinner packs are usually holdered in the new holders without the prongs. >>

Thanks grote15. Do you know about how many cards come in a jumbo cello pack? >>

The largest one I ever had personally graded was the 1970 baseball cello pack which contains 33 cards, which is also the largest baseball cello pack Topps ever produced.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks grote15. Do you know about how many cards come in a jumbo cello pack? >>

The largest one I ever had personally graded was the 1970 baseball cello pack which contains 33 cards, which is also the largest baseball cello pack Topps ever produced. >>

OK, that's good news then. The Ace Packs are a 33 card set so that gives me hope. image