Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale 1980's Rack Packs-Stars on top

Hello All

Cleaning House and refocusing my collection yet again. I am selling all my star rack packs super cheap, in my opinion at least. I am open to trades for any PSA graded high end singles too..

Here's what I am selling. Pictures and Scans gladly sent to anyone inquiring specifics...

1982 Topps Rack Pack with Lawrence Taylor Rookie Card #434 on front (right side) (I have 2 of these) $50 each

1981 Topps Rack Pack with Walter Payton #400 on front (I have 2 of these-both on left) $40 each
1981 Topps Grocery Rack Pack with Joe Montana RC #216 on the back $185

1984 Topps Rack Pack with Eric Dickerson #280 on front center (I have 2 both center) $35 each
1984 Topps Rack Pack with Eric Dickerson #280 on front, Eric Dickerson #280 on back, and Joe Montana Instant Replay on back (wow) (Montana and Dickerson same row in center) $75
1984 Topps Rack Pack with Marino Instant Replay on front (right) $40
1984 Topps Rack Pack with John Elway Rookie Card on back $100
1984 Topps Rack Pack with Eric Dickerson on front and Montana IR on back (same row-center) $45
NOTE: BBCE has the reg racks at $37 so these are all pretty reasonable IMO with the stars

1984 Topps Baseball Rack Packs with mattingly on front (right side) (I have 2 of these) $20 each

1981 Topps Baseball Grocery Rack with Tim Raines Rookie Card on front center $15
1981 Topps Grocery Rack with Nolan Ryan on front center $25

I also have 6 1982 Topps Football Rack Packs just regular with no stars showing at $12 each

I still have the 1978 Topps Football Unopened Box with the BBCE seal $600 (BBCE buy price is $500)

I have a 1975 Topps Baseball Mini box sealed and certified from BBCE as well-considering opening this. Please someone buy it! lol $2700

I have 2 1981 Topps Baseball Grocery Rack Boxes untouched. There are 24 Grocery Racks per box and 36 cards per rack. These have not been touched and will likely have stars on top. These are $175 each (that works out to about $7 a rack!)

I have been on the boards a couple years and have had many positive transactions with many members of the forum. I want everyone who is considering any of the items to know that I operate 100% honestly and ethically. I do not and have not searched any of the racks, paid any attention to sequences if they even exist and everything is untouched. The 1981 Topps Baseball in particular has not been looked through at all. You have my word on all of that.

Regarding shipping, we will work out a reasonable number to cover that and insurance if you choose. In most cases, I'll be able to ship the day after I receive money through paypal.

Please PM me with any questions or comments or orders :-)

The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
TheClockworkAngelCollection

Comments

• Options
    belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    pm sent...we meet again, haha..Great seller.
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    pm sent.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 1975 Topps Baseball Mini box sealed and certified from BBCE as well-considering opening this. Please someone buy it! lol $2700

Todd,

Is this price for a 75 mini cello or wax box?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    I think my prices were too low! LOL

I got hammered with PM's and have sold out of almost everything.

The only Rack Pack I have left is the 1981 Topps Montana on back

I still have the Mini (Tim, it's a wax box--sorry) and the 1978 Topps FB box. Sold the 2 1981 Groceries

So....

1 1981 Topps Football Grocery Rack with Montana on Back-$185
    1 1975 Topps Mini Wax Box-BBCE- $2700
    1 1978 Topps FB Wax Box BBCE sealed-$600

Thanks to everyone and sorry to anyone who missed out...I'll be posting more stuff for sale soon...
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    1978 Topps Football Box just sold

2 items left:
    1975 T Mini box $2700 (will listen to reasonable offers)
    1981 T Football Grocery Rack Montana on back-$185

Thanks guys
  • Options
    DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Todd,

Congrats on the sales. PM sent. Man I take a couple days off looking at the BST and I miss out on these great deals. Congrats to everyone who bought anything. Whatever it was you bought you got a sweet deal and from a great seller. Have dealt with him many times and his products are always great.

Steve
    Steve