Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

anyone having technical problems with 4sc?

When I look through all of their cards, the pictures aren't visible, it just says the card description and what grade but no picture.
Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Yes. For some reason with their recently added cards, their scans aren't showing up on their website, but do on Ebay. It's been going on for about a month now. I've also seen newly added cards with the wrong pictures. I.E. a 1980 topps Dick Tidrow with a picture of a football card for example. Kinda weird..maybe they are just busy? Or they are paying the wrong people to maintain their website? Either way it's kind of annoying because their website always offers some kind of discount when buying cards and it sucks to keep going back and forth to and from Ebay to see the quality of card your buying.

Jimmy

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    The only technical problems I had with them is paying for 10s and getting cards that looked like 9s.
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    The only technical problems I had with them is paying for 10s and getting cards that looked like 9s.
    [

LOL!
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.