Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Dpeck100 October 2013 PSA Submission Video...New Videos Added...

I am a veryyyyy slow technology adapter and finally got a good smart phone. If you saw my last phone, which was a beat to death Nokia you would have to laugh. It finally died so I upgraded to an I-Phone which is super cool. This phone takes excellent pictures and has a great video camera.

I thought it would be fun to make a video of the cards I am sending in. If you have some time to kill and want to look at some cool cards check it out. I am packing these up this morning and sending them out today. It is a nice mix of cards and some that have never been graded before. I am going to do an update video once I receive them back and we will see how things went.

Dpeck100

Comments

• Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am a veryyyyy slow technology adapter and finally got a good smart phone. If you saw my last phone, which was a beat to death Nokia you would have to laugh. It finally died so I upgraded to an I-Phone which is super cool. This phone takes excellent pictures and has a great video camera.

I thought it would be fun to make a video of the cards I am sending in. If you have some time to kill and want to look at some cool cards check it out. I am packing these up this morning and sending them out today. It is a nice mix of cards and some that have never been graded before. I am going to do an update video once I receive them back and we will see how things went.

Dpeck100 >>

Your link isn't working for me.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link is fixed now.

Thanks Maurice.
  • Options
    Cool video. I hope you can show them when you get them back.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Great assortment of cards. You just need some yamakatsu in there haha.. Good luck with the sub. Is that 87 Wonderama an error or did they all have the wrong back? Don't see many cards from that set..
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    JudgeItoJudgeIto Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Good job on the video, nice cards and I enjoyed hearing your commentary.
  • Options
    SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Very nice cards. Looking forward to seeing the grades. Thanks for videoing these!
  • Options

<< <i>Great assortment of cards. You just need some yamakatsu I'm there haha.. Good luck with the sub. Is that 87 Wonderama an error or did they all have the wrong back? Don't see many cards from that set.. >>

87 Wonderama

Card number #18 is Paul Ellering. They could have used a better pic of him for that card.

• Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful cards, I hope you do well on the submission and I'll be looking forward to seeing the results. image

With regard to the video, the first 70% of the video was good. Towards the end camera movement became noticeable and the video was in/out of focus. I think YouTube has a filter you can apply to stabilize the motion once you've uploaded the video. It made a big difference on some monster truck videos I uploaded one time. Made me look like a pro...

P.S. - You're guaranteed to lose at least one grade for not using CardSaver I holders. image
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    I really enjoyed that. Most of those cards are from the days I watched wrestling. Learned a lot, thanks.
  • Options
    I decided to record another video and this one is of some signed cards I plan to send in soon.

Signed Cards
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff!
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>I decided to record another video and this one is of some signed cards I plan to send in soon.
    Signed Cards >>

Nice video. Cool to hear some of the back story.
  • Options
    I am working with a board member on a signed wrestling card project later this month. Ben is going to Wrestlecade in Winston Salem, North Carolina and wanted to get some cards signed so he reached out to me and we are working something out. I have a stack of cards going out there and I am hoping he is successful in getting as many signed as possible.

Here the cards I am hoping to get signed.

WrestleCade
  • Options

<< <i>I am working with a board member on a signed wrestling card project later this month. Ben is going to Wrestlecade in Winston Salem, North Carolina and wanted to get some cards signed so he reached out to me and we are working something out. I have a stack of cards going out there and I am hoping he is successful in getting as many signed as possible.

WrestleCade >>

Just saw the video before coming here. I am hoping between me and my friend that's helping me we will get them all signed. Going to try to get mainly the guys you mentioned in the video and maybe pick up a few of the lesser ones if time allows me too.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I am working with a board member on a signed wrestling card project later this month. Ben is going to Wrestlecade in Winston Salem, North Carolina and wanted to get some cards signed so he reached out to me and we are working something out. I have a stack of cards going out there and I am hoping he is successful in getting as many signed as possible.

WrestleCade >>

Just saw the video before coming here. I am hoping between me and my friend that's helping me we will get them all signed. Going to try to get mainly the guys you mentioned in the video and maybe pick up a few of the lesser ones if time allows me too. >>

Hopefully you have a great time at the show. It sounds like it should be fun and there are a ton of performers there which should be very cool. I left out a few of the others in the video that are only in your stack but I will be sending those too.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

WrestleCade >>

Just saw the video before coming here. I am hoping between me and my friend that's helping me we will get them all signed. Going to try to get mainly the guys you mentioned in the video and maybe pick up a few of the lesser ones if time allows me too. >>

Hopefully you have a great time at the show. It sounds like it should be fun and there are a ton of performers there which should be very cool. I left out a few of the others in the video that are only in your stack but I will be sending those too. >>

I May put up a video on my channel I use for my Card collecting videos. I also collect retro video games a bit and I replied to your video using that channel.
  • Options
    Im going to wrestlecade too I think
  • Options
    Nov Sub

I am sending these in tomorrow with the other signed cards I have.

Hopefully they do well.

• Options
    Another cool video. I like several of the cards you showed.
  • Options

<< <i>

WrestleCade >>

Good luck today Ben!!! Hopefully you and your friend have a great time and I will be anxious to see the report on how you did. Thanks again for approaching me on this opportunity.
  • Options
    Here are the scans of the cards Ben got signed for me at Wrestlecade.

• Options
    MOTHERLODE!!

Interested to hear any story about the autos. Curious if any of the stars commented on the age of the card or it's uniqueness.
  • Options

<< <i>Here are the scans of the cards Ben got signed for me at Wrestlecade.

>>

Glad the cards made it safely. Thanks for helping me with this. I hope you like the cards.
  • Options

<< <i>

>>

Glad the cards made it safely. Thanks for helping me with this. I hope you like the cards. >>

I recommend always bringing your own markers for autographs so they are fresh and always use blue dale Earnhardt sr ice told me
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

>>

Glad the cards made it safely. Thanks for helping me with this. I hope you like the cards. >>

I recommend always bringing your own markers for autographs so they are fresh and always use blue dale Earnhardt sr ice told me >>

I think Ben did and it looks like the various wrestlers used their own. Another person I showed them to said the same thing. I am not selling any of these and I am just glad to have them signed. Obviously a few could have come out better but I am perfectly satisfied with them.

After lasts nights sealed pack disaster the ink on these is the least of my concerns.
  • Options
    Some great autos!

Really like Jimmy Valiant. Like how he signed on side. Very under rated guy who was always entertaining in his matches as Boggie Woggie Man.

What was Masked Superstar like. Has to be one of few signed card of that 85 card. That is a great photo of him on that card.

RnR Express is very cool with dual signed version.
    Any of these going to be sent into get in PSA holders.
  • Options

<< <i>Some great autos!

Really like Jimmy Valiant. Like how he signed on side. Very under rated guy who was always entertaining in his matches as Boggie Woggie Man.

What was Masked Superstar like. Has to be one of few signed card of that 85 card. That is a great photo of him on that card.

RnR Express is very cool with dual signed version.
    Any of these going to be sent into get in PSA holders. >>

I think the Jimmy Valiant came out great. This is a nice looking card too so it turned out fantastic. I agree he is under rated for sure.

I think the photo used for the Masked Superstar card is an excellent one and it was interesting to learn years ago that he went on to be Ax of Demolition. Since I didn't personally get the cards signed and Ben did perhaps he can chime in. My understanding is he is a super nice guy.

The Rock N Roll Express card is awesome!!!

I will definitely be sending some of these in at some point. I am waiting for my big auto sub to log right now and will send these in eventually.

• Options
    Everyone at the show was really nice for the most part. Some were more friendly than others of course. I had conversations with several of the guys. The lines were long and it was busy. It wasn't easy to get what I got signed and they usually had several sharpies on the table. We stood for an hour and a half to get Duggan, Atlas and Roberts as the line went by all of there tables. The main thing that bothered me about the event was all of the guys charging when I had paid around $50 for a VIP ticket to the event. Maybe I was wrong but it added up when guys were charging $5-$10 or more to sign. I know that doesn't sound like much but the info for the event said nothing about the guys charging anything.

Some guys were funny as heck like Rick Steiner. The Rock n Roll Express was awesome as well. Jake the Snake told my buddy to F off cause he didn't want a t-shirt. He was of course laughing while he did so. The guys from Raven's flock like Lodi, Riggs and Sick Boy were awesome as was Justin Credible. Gunner that is a TNA wrestler was a freaking beast and was also really cool. He should be TNA champ IMO.

This was my first signing so I learned a lot. I will keep in mind next time to possibly hand them a newer Sharpie or a certain color. My friend that was with me and helped me get Dpeck100's stuff signed knows nothing about cards so he got a quick crash course for the event. Overall I think we did pretty well for how hectic things were during the event at times.

For those that may have missed my thread were I linked my video of the cards I got signed here is a link.

Wrestlecade autos
  • Options
    Did you notice anyone else their at show getting any of those 1982 or 1985 Wrestling cards signed?

I wonder now if more wrestling collectors are buying up singles of those older hard to find cards to get signed.
  • Options
    I took some photos of some of my cards and figures. I wanted to add them to the thread.

Over the past few years I have bought the figures and the ring for display. It turns out I got a great deal on the ring for $220 as sealed rings are selling for over $400. I am sure a few have cringed reading many of these are cracked out but I try and buy beat up backer cards if possible so the sealed value is not as high.

Here are the photos.

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Nice stuff Dave!
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

This is awesome! Love the Captain Lou Albano right in the middle.
  • Options
    I was very pleased to see these pop today.

Order #40038935 / Submission #8788779
    Please allow 24 hours after grades are posted before attempting to look up certs on Cert Verification or to add items to a set in the PSA/DNA Set RegistrySM.

Cert # Item Primary Subject Result/Grade
    83496953 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 23 STEVE KEIRN STEVE KEIRN Authentic
    83496954 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 16 BUDDY ROGERS BUDDY ROGERS Authentic
    83496942 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 2 HULK HOGAN HULK HOGAN Authentic
    83496944 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 2 HULK HOGAN HULK HOGAN Authentic
    83496943 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 2 HULK HOGAN HULK HOGAN Authentic
    83496945 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 27 RIC FLAIR RIC FLAIR Authentic
    83496946 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 27 RIC FLAIR RIC FLAIR Authentic
    83496956 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 30 THE CRUSHER THE CRUSHER Authentic
    83496955 1988 WONDERAMA NWA WRESTLING SUPERSTARS 61 MAGNUM TA MAGNUM T.A. Authentic
    83496950 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 13 JIMMY HART JIMMY HART Authentic
    83496951 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 13 JIMMY HART JIMMY HART Authentic
    83496952 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 41 JIMMY HART JIMMY HART Authentic
    83496941 1990 HOOPS 358 MICHAEL JORDAN TEAM CHECKLIST MICHAEL JORDAN Questionable Authenticity
    83496948 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 1 "SUPERSTAR" GRAHAM BILLY GRAHAM Authentic
    83496949 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 1 "SUPERSTAR" GRAHAM BILLY GRAHAM Authentic
    83496947 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING RIC FLAIR RIC FLAIR Authentic
    Total Items: 16
    Date Received: 12/17/2013
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: Ready to Ship

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that's a lot of Mike Tyson's in there with the wrestling cards!

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Rollin down to Mempho, T-W-A, Tell all the women Handsome Jimmy's on the way !

I still remember "Handsome Jimmy" Valiant singing that on Memphis wrasslin on Saturday Mornings.

• Options
    What a buzz kill.

PSA's sealers make the call on what holder to put them in. I write on all of my submissions to use the regular sized holder because I saw a few cards years ago in the over sized holders.

All the Wrestling All Stars came back in the over sized holders and look terrible. I had planned to display a few but that won't be happening.

When I saw the size of the box I new it wasn't good.

Bummer.

• Options
    That seems ridiculous! What ever happened to the customer is always right? If you wanted them in regular sized holder they should have given you regular sized holders.
  • Options

<< <i>That seems ridiculous! What ever happened to the customer is always right? If you wanted them in regular sized holder they should have given you regular sized holders. >>

When I spoke with the customer service rep he tried to be helpful and offer for me to potentially send them back to re holder. He said he would need to see scans of them in a regular sized holder vs the atrocious larger one.

Because of the buy back guarantee he said the sealers make the call and they do not see those instructions anyway.

I am just surprised that two weeks ago I get a few back the way I wanted them and these the opposite.

I may decide to try and get them re holder-ed at some point but just wanted them the way I requested them.

I have like 800 cards from the set in regular holders and PSA has graded over 3,000 from the three sets so I just think some consistency would make sense.

Rob has a few listed now and has had interest from buyers but they want them in the regular holder. These large one's are like bricks and on a card like this take away from the appearance.

• Options

Here is what the two look like side by side.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That seems ridiculous! What ever happened to the customer is always right? If you wanted them in regular sized holder they should have given you regular sized holders. >>

When I spoke with the customer service rep he tried to be helpful and offer for me to potentially send them back to re holder. He said he would need to see scans of them in a regular sized holder vs the atrocious larger one.

Because of the buy back guarantee he said the sealers make the call and they do not see those instructions anyway.

I am just surprised that two weeks ago I get a few back the way I wanted them and these the opposite.

I may decide to try and get them re holder-ed at some point but just wanted them the way I requested them.

I have like 800 cards from the set in regular holders and PSA has graded over 3,000 from the three sets so I just think some consistency would make sense.

Rob has a few listed now and has had interest from buyers but they want them in the regular holder. These large one's are like bricks and on a card like this take away from the appearance. >>

Ugh, that is frustrating. I completely agree with you here. It sounds like they have a broken process. According to their website, as part of their Verification Stage #2 "Once our grading staff has finalized the grades through the verification process, the orders are then sent to the final verification stage. This stage is PSA's final quality control checkpoint. Here, the order is then reunited with the original submission form and each card is matched against the paperwork."

Evidently they don't even note your request anywhere or they throw your original form away.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Dave is right that I would have had some sales of these cards if they were in the regular holders, but in these larger ones it literally is a tougher sale. When you think of how many thousand are in normal holders and then you see a few in these large cases it does make you scratch your head.........
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    The new PSA holder is really cool. I think it definitely solves a security issue.

Here is the Flair I sent in. This card is pretty cool and is mint but has a crease. Presents very well.

• Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    I feel like you've really had a bad stretch with psa lately. I would be absolutely livid with all of the bad service and terrible decisions they made on your last few subs.... And I'm not even talking about the autos that didn't pass. I can at least appreciate that if they couldn't authenticate an auto then they didn't pass it .. It just adds a salt to the wounds. I think your next YouTube clip should be Decision100 where you reveal that you will be taking your talents to ______
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options

<< <i>I feel like you've really had a bad stretch with psa lately. I would be absolutely livid with all of the bad service and terrible decisions they made on your last few subs.... And I'm not even talking about the autos that didn't pass. I can at least appreciate that if they couldn't authenticate an auto then they didn't pass it .. It just adds a salt to the wounds. I think your next YouTube clip should be Decision100 where you reveal that you will be taking your talents to ______ >>

He's an Orlando guy, he will not be taking his talents to South Beach, LOL.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I feel like you've really had a bad stretch with psa lately. I would be absolutely livid with all of the bad service and terrible decisions they made on your last few subs.... And I'm not even talking about the autos that didn't pass. I can at least appreciate that if they couldn't authenticate an auto then they didn't pass it .. It just adds a salt to the wounds. I think your next YouTube clip should be Decision100 where you reveal that you will be taking your talents to ______ >>

DPeck is an Orlando guy, he will not be taking his talents to South Beach, LOL. >>

• Options
    The customer service rep Mike Viola got back to me on Wednesday and said that the sealing department determined that they were to conservative and will re slab them. I was very impressed with how Matt handled the situation.

Last Friday at the end of the day I had something very frustrating happen at work and when I got home I was pumped to see the cards and was really annoyed at what had happened. I did my best to not lose my cool with him and he stayed professional the entire time. After cooling off a little I called back and he was more then happy to assist and his follow up was excellent.

I will be sending them back at some point and just want to combine them with another order if I can.
  • Options
    My second sub popped today and I was pleased with the results. There were a few issues with my subs and primarily an issue with the 1985 Wrestling All Stars that is being worked out. The 1991 Classic Undertaker is actually the European version and the Kamala that says min grade was an 8OC is what the phone rep told me and I request no qualifiers so we shall see what the final grade is. Once these issues are resolved they should be shipped out later this week.

I had some nice hits that helped me advance my Carnation sets and some really nice hits with the Wrestling All Stars that popped today. I definitely bombed on a few in here and the one's that didn't grade in the second sub are the Pearl Jam cards.

Order #20754436 / Submission #9357324
    Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 22269162 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1995 WWF MAGAZINE TRADING CARDS 3 BRET HIT MAN HART Card
    2 1 22269163 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1995 WWF MAGAZINE TRADING CARDS 5 ANDRE THE GIANT Card
    3 1 22269164 EXCELLENT 5 1995 WWF MAGAZINE TRADING CARDS 10 SMOKING GUNS Card
    4 1 22269165 NEAR MINT 7 1995 WWF MAGAZINE TRADING CARDS 1 DIESEL Card
    5 1 22269166 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1995 WWF MAGAZINE TRADING CARDS 68 THE GRAND WIZARD Card
    6 1 22269167 NEAR MINT 7 1995 WWF MAGAZINE TRADING CARDS 25 JAMES E. CORNETTE Card
    7 1 22269168 MINT 9 1987 WONDERAMA NWA WRESTLING SUPERCARDS-TEST MARKET RUN 10 RON SIMMONS Card
    8 1 22269169 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1987 WONDERAMA NWA WRESTLING SUPERCARDS-TEST MARKET RUN 18 PAUL ELLERING Card
    9 1 22269170 NEAR MINT 7 1987 WONDERAMA NWA WRESTLING SUPERCARDS-TEST MARKET RUN 18 PAUL ELLERING Card
    10 1 22269171 MINT 9 1988 WONDERAMA NWA WRESTLING SUPERSTARS 339 FOUR HORSEMEN Card
    11 1 22269172 NEAR MINT 7 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 7 KING KONG BUNDY Card
    12 1 22269173 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 33 JAKE "THE SNAKE" Card
    13 1 22269174 NEAR MINT 7 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 11 SAVAGE ATTACK! Card
    14 1 22269175 GEM MINT 10 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 46 THE KILLER BEES Card
    15 1 22269176 MINT 9 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 34 SIVA AFI Card
    16 1 22269177 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 2 63 RANDY SAVAGE & ELIZABETH Card
    17 1 22269178 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1991 MERLIN WWF 13 TEXAS TORNADO ITALIAN Card
    18 1 22269179 NEAR MINT 7 1992 MERLIN WWF GOLD SERIES 1 80 SENSATIONAL SHERRI/SHAWN MICHAELS Card
    19 1 22269180 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1992 MERLIN WWF GOLD SERIES 2 93 THE UNDERTAKER Card
    20 1 22269181 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1991 CLASSIC WWF 64 UNDERTAKER Card
    21 1 22269182 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 35 THE ROAD WARRIORS Card
    22 1 22269183 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 35 THE ROAD WARRIORS Card
    23 1 22269184 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 15 RODDY PIPER Card
    24 1 22269185 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 36 BOB ORTON Card
    25 1 22269186 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 17 SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM Card
    26 1 22269187 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    27 1 22269188 NEAR MINT 7 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 3 MIL MASCARAS Card
    28 1 22269189 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 9 DORY FUNK JR. Card
    29 1 22269190 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 10 TERRY FUNK Card
    30 1 22269191 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 11 NICK BOCKWINKEL Card
    31 1 22269192 NEAR MINT 7 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 12 BOB BACKLUND Card
    32 1 22269193 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 21 THE FABULOUS MOOLAH Card
    33 1 22269194 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 23 BILLY ROBINSON Card
    34 1 22269195 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 25 TONY ATLAS Card
    35 1 22269196 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 25 TONY ATLAS Card
    36 1 22269197 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 26 PAT PATTERSON Card
    37 1 22269198 NEAR MINT 7 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 28 IVAN PUTSKI Card
    38 1 22269199 MINT 9 1986 TOPPS TRADED TIFFANY 11T BARRY BONDS Card
    39 1 22269200 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1986 TOPPS TRADED TIFFANY 50T BO JACKSON Card
    40 1 22269201 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING KAMALA Card
    40 2 22269202 MINIMUM GRADE 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING KAMALA Card
    41 1 22269203 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING THE ROAD WARRIORS Card
    42 1 22269204 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING RICK MARTEL Card
    42 2 22269205 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING RICK MARTEL Card
    43 1 22269206 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING RIC FLAIR Card
    44 1 22269207 NEAR MINT 7 1986 CARNATION MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING THE KOLOFFS Card
    45 1 22269208 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1991 CROMY JUEGO DE NAIPES WCW LUCHADORES G4 STUNNING STEVE Card
    46 1 22269209 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1993 WCW MAGAZINE COLLECTOR'S SPECIAL 12 CACTUS JACK Card
    Total Items: 48
    Date Received: 11/4/2013
    Order Status: OK

rder #20754461 / Submission #7542550
    Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type
    1 1 22268748 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 2 RIC FLAIR Card
    2 1 22268749 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 1 HULK HOGAN Card
    3 1 22268750 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1985 WRESTLING ALL STARS PERFORATED 46 ANDRE THE GIANT Card
    4 1 22268751 GEM MINT 10 1991 SWANSON WWF BIG BOSS MAN Card
    5 1 22268752 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 SWANSON WWF RANDY SAVAGE Card
    6 1 22268753 MINT 9 1991 SWANSON WWF HAWK AND ANIMAL Card
    7 1 22268754 MINT 9 1991 SWANSON WWF JAKE ROBERTS "THE SNAKE" Card
    8 1 22268755 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 SWANSON WWF BRET "HIT MAN" HART Card
    9 1 22268756 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 SWANSON WWF LUKE AND BUTCH BUSHWHACKERS Card
    10 1 22268757 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 SWANSON WWF HULK HOGAN Card
    11 1 22268758 MINT 9 1991 SWANSON WWF THE MOUNTIE Card
    12 1 22268759 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1991 SWANSON WWF ULTIMATE WARRIOR Card
    13 1 22268760 MINT 9 1991 SWANSON WWF TEXAS TORNADO Card
    14 1 22268761 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1991 SWANSON WWF ROCKERS MARTY AND SHAWN Card
    15 1 22268762 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    16 1 22268763 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    17 1 22268764 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    18 1 22268765 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    19 1 22268766 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    20 1 22268767 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    21 1 22268768 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE, NO CHARGE Card
    22 1 22268769 NEAR MINT 7 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 1 RICK MARTEL Card
    23 1 22268770 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 2 TONY GAREA Card
    23 2 22268771 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 2 TONY GAREA Card
    23 3 22268772 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 2 TONY GAREA Card
    24 1 22268773 NEAR MINT 7 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 3 BOB ROOP Card
    24 2 22268774 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 3 BOB ROOP Card
    25 1 22268775 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 11 RICKY STEAMBOAT Card
    26 1 22268776 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS-SERIES B 25 THE IRON SHEIK Card
    27 1 22268777 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 3 MIL MASCARAS Card
    28 1 22268778 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 7 JACK BRISCO Card
    29 1 22268779 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 8 HARLEY RACE Card
    30 1 22268780 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 19 ANGELO MOSCA Card
    31 1 22268781 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 25 TONY ATLAS Card
    32 1 22268782 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 32 ERNIE LADD Card
    33 1 22268783 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 32 ERNIE LADD Card
    34 1 22268784 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 32 ERNIE LADD Card
    35 1 22268785 MINT 9 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 36 THE DESTROYER Card
    36 1 22268786 GEM MINT 10 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 5 CURT HENNIG Card
    37 1 22268787 MINT 9 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 16 BUDDY ROGERS Card
    38 1 22268788 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1983 WRESTLING ALL-STARS 32 LOU ALBANO Card
    39 1 22268789 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 28 IVAN PUTSKI Card
    39 2 22268790 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 28 IVAN PUTSKI Card
    Total Items: 43
    Date Received: 11/4/2013
    Order Status: OK
    Your Orders
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Good vids, but....

Say NO to vertical videos!
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>Good vids, but....

Say NO to vertical videos! >>

That was great! Thanks for posting. Now it makes sense why the clips came out the way they did.