Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1990 Topps Baseball George Bush SR. Card USA#1 Glossy Front & Autographed JSA Authentication

Is anyone interested in owning a very rare 1990 Topps Baseball Card of George Bush Sr. USA#1 Glossy Front with Autograph of George Bush Sr. This card has been Graded by Beckett and received a Grade 8 for the card and a Grade 9 for the auto. Beckett told me that this is the first card with the Glossy Front and a Autograph that they have ever seen. They will list this card as a 1 of 1. This card is only 1 of 100 that was issued to President Bush in 1990 and only 1 with an autograph to be received for grading by Beckett or PSA
If interested in this card, e-mail me at: norel9139@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    I tried emailing and it bounced back. I tried PMing but your PMs are off. Please send scans to ergoism@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • Options
    Typo error in my e-mail address: correct e-mail is : norel9139@yahoo.com
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Email sent for scan and price. That sounds right up my alley

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options

Hello; Thanks for your interest in the Geroge Bush card. I am out of town, but will return on Saturday. I will e-mail you some photos of the card as well as copies of the JSA autograph authentication for the card.
    I also have some other rare memorabilia as well as rare assorted sports cards.
    After you review the items , let me know if you would like photos.
    Thanks,
    Norm
  • Options
    Hello: I am interested in this George Bush Autographed Card.....
    Would you please send me some photos of the card as well as the JSA certification....
    E-mail the photos and cert to bethp216@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I am confuses, a response 4 months later, to someone interested in this card??
  • Options

This exact card was sold on Mile High Auction Company in December 19, 2013 for $16,133.00
    Is this card being offered by the individual that bought this card in December??????
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This exact card was sold on Mile High Auction Company in December 19, 2013 for $16,133.00
    Is this card being offered by the individual that bought this card in December?????? >>

I presumed by your first post that you had one for sale??
  • Options

Yes I did....
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this whole thread is confusing
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)