Home Sports Talk
Options

College football question

If this years final AP rankings were..............(not BCS rankings)

1. Florida State 12-0
2. Alabama 11-1 (lost at Auburn, but won SEC championship game)
3. Oregon 11-1 (lost at Stanford)
4. Ohio State 11-0

Who would you prefer to see play in the BCS national championship game ?

Comments

• Options
    If ohio state wins the big ten championship game then they would be 13-0.

I would want....FSU vs Ohio State.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    FSU v. Alabama.

I am a Pac 12 homer but the Pac 12 is still not the SEC. Thus Alabama goes over Oregon. Ohio State plays in a mid-major conference so they don't count.
  • Options

<< <i>FSU v. Alabama.

I am a Pac 12 homer but the Pac 12 is still not the SEC. Thus Alabama goes over Oregon. Ohio State plays in a mid-major conference so they don't count. >>

Nonsense. I dont believe there is much difference in strength of the major conferences. Other than alabama, who out there in the sec is a world beater? Alabama has a dynasty going. They whipped an undefeated notre dame team last year in the championship, and skunked LSU the year before. Its Alabama, and then everyone else.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alabama- Ohio State
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    You're including the SEC championship game, but neglecting the others. FSU will play either VaTech or Miami, Oregon will likely play UCLA, and Ohio State will probably go up against...Michigan State (yikes)/Nebraska? Just an observation.

Assuming it goes: 13-0 FSU, 12-1 Bama, 12-1 Oregon, 13-0 Ohio State... Who do I WANT to see in it? FSU-Bama but I'm also a Florida State fan and think the story lines for that game would be amazing (Jimbo, Sunseri, and Pruitt vs. their mentor and former employer Mr. Saban/Winston vs. Mccarron). Not many people outside of Tallahassee realize this team is a carbon copy of Alabama.

Who do I THINK would be in it? Bama-Oregon.

A lot of football left.This stuff has a way of sorting itself out.