Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

EBAY Feedback Change???

I can no longer see the actual items that a buyer has previously purchased or sold when they leave me feedback.

Is this something new?

Comments

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's been like that for a few days now. It looks like they also did away with the SOLD feature. It was nice to be able to look through completed auctions and see the selling prices without having to look through all the unsold items.
    James
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Dave ... all feedback I have received within the past 90 days still has the "View Item" LINK on the right side underneath the date/time which allows me to go directly to the item for viewing.
    Edited to add: MY last feedback was on October 8.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked to scope out people bidding on my auctions and see what other type of items they have purchased and the price point in which they have spent in the past.

This is a bummer.
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With your own feedback, you see the item but when looking at someone elses feedback you don't.
    James
  • Options
    I also noticed the change a few days ago.

You can still find the item if it ended in the past 30 days by inserting the buyer's ID in this URL:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=BUYER&completed=1&all=1&rows=200&sort=3&_rdc=1

Replace BUYER with the buyer's ID.

It will show everything the buyer purchased in the past 30 days, along with the item numbers and clickable links to the listings.

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I really liked to scope out people bidding on my auctions and see what other type of items they have purchased and the price point in which they have spent in the past.

This is a bummer. >>

Here ya go.
  • Options
    eBay is always messing around with everything. I quit eBay when they double charged my selling fees of 5 thousand dollars once and then they reused to refund me stating they only give a credit back.
  • Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eBay is like every empire before them.
    Their fall is coming, they are the main contributors to it, but fail to see it...
  • Options
    I think it will be back soon. The feature is used heavily so it's not logical and I would like to think that they are aware of that. We shall see I guess
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't see the items I have purchased now under my feedback.

What on earth is EBAY thinking with all of these changes?