Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Any members collect signed cards and want to trade commons 1:1?

I collect signed cards. Sometimes I get extras or buy lots and there are cards i don't want/need. I will sell them, but usually prefer to trade them for just about anything else that may interest me. I have maybe 500-600 cards in the trade box right now. They are MLB and minor league cards. Nearly all teams represented except Dodgers and Yankees (those always have a home regardless of the player).

Her is a link to the baseball cards i have for trade. They are in team order as well as alphabetical by team. if you can't make out a name from the scan, let me know and I'll pull the card for more information.

Great for team collectors who want cheap commons to fill gaps.

I prefer Dodgers, but collect a wide variety of players and themes. Any player to ever don a Dodger uniform or their minor league affiliates would be considered.

These cards were pulled after I scanned the batch, so they are not available. I'll try to keep this updated if any are traded or sell. Please note that at any time, a card pictured may no longer be available if I have not updated the list.

Blue Jays (Syracuse Minors cards) - Ramos, Rowland, Sanchez, Thornton
Brewers - August
Indians - Espinoza
Mets - Baldiris, Henry, Leach (88T, 88S, 89F), O' Brien
Orioles - Harris minors card
Padres - Abner 90T, G. Harris
Phillies - McElroy
Royals - Stottlemyre
Tigers - Brumley, Fields, Ritz, Searcy
White Sox - Leach

The photo bucket scans: http://s9.photobucket.com/user/mrmopar/library/Miscellaneous Items for trade/AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE OR TRADE?sort=9&page=1
I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.