Home Sports Talk
Options

This Sunday IS SUPERBOWL Sunday,,,,,,,,,,

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
In INDY,,,,,, the return of Peyton Manning. image

I predict that Peyton will hand The COLTS their hat,,,,,,, I hope he does,,,,

Really SUCKS the way they threw him away....... image

It was probably a good decision for The Colts getting Andrew Luck with Peyton being the age he was and with the health issues he HAD but it still SUCKS the way he was treated.

I AM a COLTS Fan but for this SUNDAY GO BRONCOS image

GrandAm image

P.S. I am now also a BRONCOS (Peyton) FAN image
GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Unfortunately in the NFL you have to put business decisions ahead of personal ones. The same thing happened to Joe Montana. Teams that fail to address players aging/getting injured are destined to years of mediocrity.
  • Options
    Here in Indy they are making such a big deal about Peyton coming back. The big thing is they are calling this the War of 1812 (Manning/Luck numbers). I think it's kinda silly. I do think Luck is probably feeling some pressure. I mean, the buzz has been around Manning, not him. But just watch, Luck will do what he needs to do and I predict the Colts will come out on top...not by much, but on top.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happens, Irsay confirmed that he is an idiot.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Whatever happens, Irsay confirmed that he is an idiot. >>

+1

As a Colts fan, I cringe every time he opens his mouth!!image
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it was a good game,,,,, image

I won either way,,, image

I'm a COLTS FAN & A PEYTON FAN image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Colts have quite a resume this season in beating SF, SEA, and now DEN

Too bad they won't get home field advantage come playoff time.
  • Options
    Terrific game--Luck is a bonafide NFL star QB. Had Hillman not fumbled though, who knows what the outcome would have been. Denver can score at will but that porous D might be their Achilles heel.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Good game, but Reggie Wayne is out for the rest of the season now.
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    The Colts definitely won the battle, which is awesome. However, without Reggie Wayne, it will be a harder to win the war. Everybody has injuries piling up at this point, though. Go Colts!!!!
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Good for TY Hilton owners... image
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    The Colts definitely benefitted from a run of good luck last year in regards to injuries but this year they are suffering like most teams. Definitely going to hurt them as Wayne is one of those irreplaceable types of guys.
  • Options
    Wayne is a big loss. Lots of injuries this season like last year. Doug Martin"s forgettable season might be over too.