Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1969 Topps Reggie Jackson RC PSA 7 needs a new home

I have the following cards, most fresh from PSA, and most kissed by the Grader of Death. I have to sell quickly to cover some non-hobby related expenses. I will be posting more in the hours and days to come, so please check back.
Any questions, PM me or gregmo32@aol.com

1966 Panini Muhammad Ali PSA 9 $4999
1991 Skybox Mark and See Mini Michael Jordan PSA 10 $699
1987 Panini Michael Jordan PSA 9 $199
1969 Topps Reggie Jackson PSA 7 $315

1997-98 Grand Slam Ventures Masters of Golf factory sets, Tiger Woods XRC, (fresh from sealed case) $59 each
1997-98 Grand Slam Ventures Masters of Golf factory sets FACTORY SEALED 12 BOX CASE, Tiger Woods XRC $999

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Scans will be available tonight. Send your email address to gregmo32@aol.com with the cards you are interested in.

Thanks!
    Greg
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Email sent
  • Options
    1980 Topps Bird/Magic/Erving PSA 9 $1275
    1980 Topps Bird/Magic/Erving PSA 8 $349

Have both been sold...

Thank you to the buyers!
  • Options
    I am looking to sell the Jordan quickly, to raise some needed funds. I do accept Paypal or money orders.
  • Options
    Weekend bump.
  • Options
    They are going to ebay if I can't sell in the next day or so...
  • Options
    Anyone want the MJ to start off the basketball season?
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    These are still available. PM or gregmo32@aol.com for questions.
  • Options
    Surely somebody wants these, at a good price...
  • Options
    Black Friday bump.
  • Options
    Thanks Greg! Just received my Awesome '86 Fleer Michael Jordan! My set is now complete!!

Thanks again!
    Brian
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!
  • Options
    Thanks Slug! I knew you would like it. I hated to sell it.