Home Sports Talk
Options

I'm not dirty

Suh fined for the 7th time not counting a suspension, but still claims he is not a dirty player. I usually don't wish any injury on a player but willing to make an exception here. Really hope someone has enough and takes out his knee.

Comments

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a crime that he even got fined for that hit on Weeden. It wasnt even that bad. He may be a bit of a dirty player, but it also seems like Goodell is out to try to get all of Suhs money in the form of fines.

They said he got fined because he lowered his head into Weeden's chest. Well if he doesnt do that, then he hits Weeden in the helmet with his helmet which is a penalty. The amount of protection quarterbacks are getting is kind of ridiculous.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    Can not lead with the helmet. Doesn't matter where he hit him.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    He says he's not dirty, because in his mind he doesn't think he is. But the tape doesn't lie, and I don't know if he can be fixed to learn to play within the rules. His lack of discipline likely stems from a lifetime of coaches around him making excuses for his style, and at this point I think he's beyond redemption. He simply doesn't know how to play within the rules.

• Options

<< <i>. His lack of discipline likely stems from a lifetime of coaches around him making excuses for his style. >>

His lack of discipline is his responsibility. It is not the responsibility of others.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>. His lack of discipline likely stems from a lifetime of coaches around him making excuses for his style. >>

His lack of discipline is his responsibility. It is not the responsibility of others. >>

I agree. No different than blaming your parents because you're an alcoholic.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Everyone gets participation ribbons, yet refuse to be held accountable for their own actions.

Good times.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    I obviously wasn't excusing his actions or behavior just suggesting why he plays the way he does. He's broken and his dirty style of play is highly unlikely to go away until he sees a real penalty (i. e. Lengthy suspension).