Home Sports Talk
Options

Bryce's First Beer

At Midnight Bryce Harper will be a full-fledged adult. Happy 21st birthday, Bryce!

Comments

• Options
    He's Mormon. Clown statement, bro.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>At Midnight Bryce Harper will be a full-fledged adult. Happy 21st birthday, Bryce! >>

Couldn't find an old thread to bump?
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    I'm sure he's already had plenty of beers.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm sure he's already had plenty of beers. >>

You're also sure Romo is a good QB, so..........
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm sure he's already had plenty of beers. >>

You're also sure Romo is a good QB, so.......... >>

I am sure, and the numbers back it up. Way to troll though. Who's alt are you?
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>......Way to troll though. Who's alt are you? >>

Says the alt with the most alts ever. You're a clown Axtell.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>......Way to troll though. Who's alt are you? >>

Says the alt with the most alts ever. You're a clown Axtell. >>

Says the guy who only comes here To try to insult me. Talk about being a clown, you take the cake.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone say that somebody stole Bryce Harpers Birthday Cake?
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Did someone say that somebody stole Bryce Harpers Birthday Cake? >>

Yes. A clown stole Bryce's birthday cake and so he cried in his first beer.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Yes. A clown stole Bryce's birthday cake and so he cried in his first beer. >>

Wait... Bryce Harper just tried to cake-jack Cal Ripken's mom who was dressed as a clown wearing a Tony Romo jersey?? Mind, blown.
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yes. A clown stole Bryce's birthday cake and so he cried in his first beer. >>

Wait... Bryce Harper just tried to cake-jack Cal Ripken's mom who was dressed as a clown wearing a Tony Romo jersey?? Mind, blown. >>

Bryce Harper has a tattoo of Cal Ripken's mom wearing a Tony Romo jersey and jumping out of a birthday cake? WTF?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be honest, I was extremely perplexed as to what was going on here, but it's oh so lucid now.

Bryce had a slumber party for his 21st. His mom and dad allowed him to invite a couple of friends over, so he chose his two besties -- Tony Romo and Cal Ripken's mom. During the course of the evening, TR and Cal's mom got into a heated debate over whether or not Axtell is an elite poster on the CU boards. Things started to escalate. Cal's mom said he royally sucks, and that 99.9% of the things that roll off of his fingers have no redeeming value whatsoever. She was willing to give him credit for .1%, but after further review it turned out to be inane crap he googled. This really upset Tony. With tears welling up in his eyes, he picked up a piece of Bryce's b-day cake with the intention of hitting Cal's mom. He hurled it and knocked over Bryce's O'Douls on a table 20 feet away from her. Tony then looked down to see one piece remaining. As he was loading up, the piece slipped from his hand and fell to the ground. Bryce's dog quickly emerged, devoured it, bit Tony on the leg, and told him that was for sucking.
  • Options
    Bryce, I'll even buy tonight.