Home Precious Metals

Dylan Ratigan GOES OFF!

If this is too OT, please let me know and I will ask for it to be deleted, but in my opinion it speaks to what is happening in the metals market, although indirectly.

I dont know how to link this because it is on Facebook, but if you log into your FB account and search for:

NEWS ANCHOR COMPLETELY LOSES IT FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE REASON

you will see this truth teller in his best commentary, maybe ever, that I have seen him do, and I have been a fan of him for awhile. When CNBC fired him over a silly comment, it was their loss and our gain because he can now speak more freely.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• tincuptincup Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He had the others pretty much speechless... definitely a good rant!
    ----- kj
  • LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The look on that guys face @ 1:20 = Priceless

It's all about what the people want...

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    The look on that guys face @ 1:20 = Priceless

and then when actually speaks he's like the calmest guy on the planet LOL
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A leader who acknowledges the problem. Ah, if only....
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an old rant...Dow shows 11,239 on the ticker...last debt ceiling debacle/crisis(?) Still good though.
  • OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replace the banking system with direct government loans to business? That will certainly bring back economic freedom and end corruption, won't it? image

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "What has been given little attention in all of this anxiety is that if the debt limit is not raised the Federal government will have to operate within the confines of a balanced budget. That is, the government would be authorized to only spend what it collects in taxes. This, in itself, makes the case for not increasing the debt limit very appealing." - Richard Ebeling

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, that's from last August. Very impassioned, but do you agree with him?

Think before answering......he's saying he wants to give the power of the purse to the Executive branch. Might fix one problem, but what others would that create?

Sure, take money out of politics (yea, right, that's gonna happen). There is always going to be influence in politics.
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    It is an old rant, but still applies to alot of what is currently going on. If the tickers for the indicies weren't there, you would think it was yesterday.

Although HIS opinion on how to fix the problem certainly brings thoughts of what the consequences would be, I feel (just my opinion) the point he was attempting to make is that nothing is being done except for "the extraction of U.S. funds." Nothing is being done to prevent or even slow that down. And the fact that he is willing to say publicly something already most of know...that Congress is "bought" and they are not truly representing the people in the manner they were elected to do so.

So, for sure, many debateable thoughts in the clip, but the underlying point is that someone like him, being an anchor on TV, is willing to speak so much truth like this and a good deal of it be actual fact, and not all just some analysts opinion.
  • cladkingcladking Posts: 28,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these politicians are lying by simply not telling the truth.

The country is being sucked dry and it must stop but no politician cares.
    Tempus fugit.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most perfect political community is the one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes.

~Aristotle~