Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Operation Paperclip for Pancreatic Cancer 12/6 NEW ITEMS!

In honor of Carl Wohlforth and Bob Bell, I am starting the Operation Paperclip for Pancreatic Cancer. This will end whenever Jeremy (airplanenut) has his auction here on the board to raise funds for pancreatic research where 100% of the proceeds go to the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. The items we have traded will be placed in Jeremy's auction.

The originator of this started with a paper clip and traded up to a house. Hopefully, buy the time the auction rolls around, we will have something built up that all of us can be proud of and will be a significant contribution to the foundation.

Items should be numismatic in nature, whether they are slabbed, raw, proof/mint sets or foreign. Let the trading begin!

The third trade is for:

1945 S Washington Quarter. MS63 Raw. Beautiful Lightly toned with blue on the obverse left hand side and the rest being a light yellow.
1919 ICG MS63BN Lincoln cent. E PLURIBUS UNUM is doubled as can be seen in picture. Very nice, mostly light bronze colored Lincoln. Price Guides at $40.

1810 1/2c C-1, old small white ANACS holder, F-12. Nice, no problem, even chocolate brown color. I didn't capture the color in my pictures. Price Guides at $150.

1963-D NGC MS65 Wash Quarter. Mostly white, light toning started on obverse. Nice, pleasing coin for the grade! Price Guides at $12.00

2002-D PCGS MS67FB. Beautiful coin that looks like it left the mint today! Price Guides at $8.00 which is a steal at that price!

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    I'm throwing in this coin so make a trade for the steel cent and my War nickel. The luster is blazing on this nickel. Check out the price jump on this coin in MS67.
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks agentjim007! Now we have two coins for trade! Let's get this rolling. It's for a great cause.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    you should post approx. value for us lazy people that do not want to look it up
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Approx value without the Benson pedigree for both coins is $100.
  • Options
    mrkbrown87mrkbrown87 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    I want in for sure great cause I support.
    Mark Brown

Hoard the keys
  • Options
    Coins have been traded for a Millennium Coin and Currency Set. Both coins are nice and the dollar is #F20004615. ($100 value)
    1961 Proof set in after market holder. ($25 value)

Trade for one item or both.

Pictures will be posted later.
  • Options
    The third trade is for:

1810 1/2c C-1, old small white ANACS holder, F-12
    1919 ICG MS63BN Lincoln cent
    1963-D NGC MS65 Wash Qtr (mostly white, light toning started on obv)
    2002-D MS67FB in PCGS
    1945-S Raw Very Choice BU/MS64 Wash Qtr. Subtly toned.

Pictures will be added whenever the coins arrive from the trader.
  • Options
    CoinflipCoinflip Posts: 842 ✭✭✭
    updates?
    SMILEFORSOMECHANGE LLC
    RAD#306

• Options
    1945 S Washington Quarter. MS63 Raw. Beautiful Lightly toned with blue on the obverse left hand side and the rest being a light yellow. The reverse has the blue rim toning.

1919 ICG MS63BN Lincoln cent. E PLURIBUS UNUM is doubled as can be seen in picture. Very nice, mostly light bronze colored Lincoln. Price Guides at $40.

1810 1/2c C-1, old small white ANACS holder, F-12. Nice, no problem, even chocolate brown color. I didn't capture the color in my pictures. Price Guides at $150.

1963-D NGC MS65 Wash Quarter. Mostly white, light toning started on obverse. Nice, pleasing coin for the grade! Price Guides at $12.00

2002-D PCGS MS67FB. Beautiful coin that looks like it left the mint today! Price Guides at $8.00 which is a steal at that price!

• Options
    Let's make some trades!
  • Options
    Let's make a trade. It is for a great cause!