Home Sports Talk
Options

So I'm lovin' the early post season without Mr. Buck & Mr. McCarver, then along comes....

sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
Keith Olbermann. image AArrrrggghhh!!
At least he's stuck in a studio.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess he came back to sports after cable news cut him loose.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    What's wrong with olbermann on baseball? I've always enjoyed his dealings with sports.
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What's wrong with olbermann on baseball? I've always enjoyed his dealings with sports. >>

Maybe it's me but he's always trying to be too cute and funny. Often flat out insulting to some players.
    Seems to put himself ahead. imho

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    /shrug I dunno, maybe because I recall his sportscenter days with Dan Patrick back in the day so fondly I give him a pass.

• Options

<< <i>/shrug I dunno, maybe because I recall his sportscenter days with Dan Patrick back in the day so fondly I give him a pass. >>

Something we can agree on. Couldn't wait to watch SC each night when I knew Patrick and KO were going to be on. I actually thoroughly enjoy his highlight recap on his new show.
  • Options
    I enjoyed watching Freddy Mercury too, until his sudden death.

I prefer the Eck over all of them.

God rest Curt Gowdy's soul. Boy do I miss him.