Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH/ebay - DIRTY GOLD, IHC 1883 S1, 1864 S4 DDO - Carr 1964 Peace Dollars ANACS MS69 -CWT Hunting Do

Can do better here than on ebay - make offer or ask for my best price.

1861 Clark Gruber $10, PCGS AU55. Nice dirty gold, formerly in the RYK collection. Perfect grade for the coin, Secure Plus. PCGS price guide is $12,500, asking $11,999. I hate to sell this but need to raise some funds for a new acquisition. image

imageimage

1861 Clark Gruber $2.5, PCGS AU55 - is an exceptional coin for the grade and I'm asking AU 58 money because of the look and color. The copper in the coin gives it a great red-gold look. Out of the Littlejohn sale where it hammered for $10,000, $11,500 all in which is what I'm asking. Obviously others recognized the quality as well. This coin came highly recommended by Doug Winter.

Carr 1964-D DP 6 ANACS MS69 both bright ($375) and matte ($395) finishes. You can buy them raw for less on ebay but I've had them graded as low as MS64 - no risk on these!

1883 S1 MPD in bust - NGC 66BN - Ex. Larry Steve collection

1864 no L DDO ANACS - one of the boldest DDO's in the IHC series - EERC just sold a 64RB for $9500!

Hunting dogs token - NGC66R! Beautiful CWT in a very rare grade. Make me a reasonable offer!!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linkied for lazy people like myself.

BTW nice bronze sculpture and painting.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The J208 sold yesterday along with 3 Carr Peace dollars - don't wait or you'll miss out!! image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
    Auctions ending this weekend! image
    Dirty gold added..... image
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Nice stuff. Don't see these too often for sale on the boards.