Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

submission question

I have a raw 2008 rev 07 silver eagle....now when submitting...Is this sent in as regular w/attribute...or just regular submission because it has its own PCGS item number....thanks

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it has it's own number, I'd just send it in.
  • Options
    Since it has it's own number, I'd just send it in.

What he said.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not necessarly true. All varieties have a number. If you have to click on the + then it probably is a 24 fee.

Best thing to do is contact BJ.
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    You might want to call or email PCGS customer service for a definitive answer.

Here is the page with the necessary information.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Just submit it as a Modern unless you want the FS Number on the slab (which really isn't necessary).

The 2008 Rev of 2007 is one of those coins which can be submitted for CPG Attribution (FS-901 Coin Number 511605) or simply submitted for grading (Coin Number 396411).
    The FS-901 Attribution Number will cost you an additional $24 while the regular ole 2008-W Rev of 2007 will not.

Your choice.

PS: For any lurkers, there are many, many dual numbered coins which basically breaks down to this: If you want the FS Number on the slab, pay an addition $24.

Basically, it's the "CURSE" of the CPG.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not necessarly true. All varieties have a number. If you have to click on the + then it probably is a 24 fee.

Best thing to do is contact BJ. >>

BJ Handles the PCGS Registry and is not necessarily the one to go to regarding "submission questions" unless it has to do specifically with the PCGS Registry.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file