Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone else waiting for a RED FLIP for OCTOBER Special?

I have been looking for this special and it has not came up in quite some time. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be my lucky day as I have a huge pile of signed cards I need to send in. Perhaps, some information will be coming out later today.
BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• would love one of these.
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Would that be a Hunt For A Red Flip October?
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Red flip is here but the price increased on the special a few dollars to $17, makes me think I will get less graded in the future and probably not have me collect certain sets signed but I gotta keep plugging on my wrestling all stars autographs, I am in too deep not to and I can fork over the extra cash.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Does that include Tallboys?
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sending these in and perhaps some others.

The other Ray Lewis Miami card you sent me went in today with the blue flip, will send a scan when I get it back.....
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The other Ray Lewis Miami card you sent me went in today with the blue flip, will send a scan when I get it back..... >>

Oh nice. That had a great signature on it. It should look excellent in a holder.
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
    The value limit is higher than usual so that is plus with the increase of a few bucks per card.......