Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH Colorful 1945 S 10C PCGS/CAC MS67+! Poured Silver Bars, 1913 Type II Buffalo PCGS/CAC Prices Red

I am listing these coins here first, but they will likely be up on ebay in the next couple of days. All prices include shipping unless stated otherwise. 14 day return policy if you are not satisfied, buyer is responsible for return shipping. Feel free to make me an offer on any items here or in my Ebay listings. Regular Paypal payment is preferred. I'll cover the fees. I will consider checks or Postal Money orders . If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1884 O MS64 DMPL Old Green Holder

1896 MS63 Colorful Toning Old Green Rattler Holder

2 GA 10 troy ounce poured loaf style bar $290 shipped each

1945 S Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+ CAC. Colorful toning around the rims on both the obverse and reverse. Well struck coin that seems to just miss the full band designation. This is a POP 5 Coin with only 1 finer at PCGS. Was $900 Now $850

1913 Type 2 Buffalo PCGS MS65 CAC. Colorful toning highlighting the rims predominantly on the obverse. My photos will likely not do this coin justice. Was $400 Now $385

1892 S Morgan Dollar PCGS VF25 Nice dark grey patina with a slight blue tint. Was $200 Now $190

Thank you for looking. I will be posting more as I can.

My Ebay Listings

Comments