Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Has Anyone had Trouble Printing online Submission Form?

I'm using Explorer and when I print out the form, I get a bunch of black lines to the right of the form. When I saved it as a XPS Document, I also see the lines on the form. However, I did print directly from the website and not from the XPS version. Has anyone else experienced this problem and learned of a fix?

Comments

• Options
    You use explorer? You are part of the 1%
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like everyone over the age of 46 uses Internet Explorer.

What I don't like about the new submission form is, if you download the PDF file and fill it out in Adobe, every time you close it and reopen it, the submission number changes. What up with dat?
  • Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭

<< <i>Seems like everyone over the age of 46 uses Internet Explorer. >>

I'm well over 46, and I've *never* used it. I've been in the Unix/Linux world for 30+ years.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I barely fit into that 46 club but guilty as charged! image I tried it in Chrome and it came out okay. However, when I save it to PDF, the data disappears. Why won't they let you save your forms. Now I have to scan it and save it that way. I guess I'll go back to the hard paper forms. The preferred method for us 46ers.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.