Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Mailday! Unopened pack arrived with scans!

I have two offices and I have been working at one the last couple days and this has been sitting and waiting for me at the other one. Never wanted to go to the office more than the last two daysimage Finally worked in the office that my pack got sent to today. Very excited. I don't see many of these for sale (after I bought this one a couple more have come out of the woodworks on eBay). I got a decent price on it (a little less than VCP) and I am just happy to have one as I have been trying to put together this set in PSA 7 for a while now so it's nice to have the pack in PSA 7 too. Here is the scan of my new favorite unopened pack in my collection. Thanks for looking,

Steve

[URL=http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/slum22/media/1961FleerPackPSA7Front_zps6766eddd.jpg.html]image[/URL]
Steve

Comments

• dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    Sweet. Congratulations!
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    Nice
    Congrats, you gonna rip it?
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. Nice looking pack
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Awesome looking pack. Always nice to get a pack to go along with the set.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    Steve--Congrats!!

I have the #17 current 61 Fleer set and own 2 of the unopened packs. Still up grading, but top 10 is tuff

great additions!

next up is the '57 set I would suggest-- Quite a challenge--at #16 there after 3 years!
  • slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

@baseballfan No, I am not planning on opening it. I am more of an unopened collector vs. ripper. And in this case I want the pack in the slab to match the PSA 7 set I am going for.

@flatfoot816 Good luck with your set. I was going for 8's and 7's and even had a 9 (which I have sold) for the set, but I am in the process of trying to complete the set in 7. It will not get me in top 10 but at this point I would rather just finish the set than try for top 10 on the registry. I think the amount I save on going for 8's and higher grade cards will make me happier getting other stuff I am trying to collect. I do want to tackle the 57 at some point too. I am trying to finish this one first though before adding another set to distract me. I am already too distracted by my new unopened boxes collection. Number 17 is pretty darn impressive. Good luck upgrading and cracking the top 10.

Steve
    Steve