Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay app update issue with foreign saved searches

Did anyone notice an issue with their saved searches on the update to the apple eBay app. I have a few saved searches that searched foreign eBay sites. They used to work fine but now I get zero results. I'm pretty sure it's just searching US eBay. It was really convenient not having to switch back and forth from different countries.
Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here

Comments

• Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did anyone notice an issue with their saved searches on the update to the apple eBay app. I have a few saved searches that searched foreign eBay sites. They used to work fine but now I get zero results. I'm pretty sure it's just searching US eBay. It was really convenient not having to switch back and forth from different countries. >>

I'm not completely sure what your need is here, but it sounds like situations where I use different browsers. As an example, I share a computer with another e-bay user. He keeps his account logged in through firfox and I keep mine on opera. For you, the cookie could stay in one country for each browser and you would just change windows.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15