Home Sports Talk
Options

Who to start - week #4

Nicks vs KC or Broyles vs CHI?

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Something scary and unknown is happening in New York... I'm uneasy about it. I feel bad enough starting Cruz, but I would sit Nicks this week if you have Broyles as an option. Broyles is playing the slot this week for a WR-desperate Lions team (Burleson is now eating pizza with one hand). Broyles was on a snap count last week, but this week he's limitless.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    It appears Broyles will get no worse than #3 of targets from Stafford. (Behind CJ and R. Bush)

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    Broyles. Even though the Giants suck right now and are going to be passing non stop, Nicks just seems to me to be the 3rd option for Giants WRs. Plus, the Giants have hinted at giving David Wilson more looks out of the backfield in an attempt to open up the running game. The Cowboys tried the same approach in the 2nd half against the Chiefs and failed miserably.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Broyles.

The Giants are competing with the Jags as the absolute worst team in football. Eli has no time to throw, which is resulting in record numbers of sacks and interceptions. They have no running game whatsoever so defenses are able to allocate their coverage downfield.

Chicago and KC's defenses are both elite, but the giants are an absolute, unmitigated disaster.