Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Set Registry Customer Service is awesome!!

I had a problem adding a card to one of my registry sets and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I called Set Reg customer service and spoke to Cosetta Robbins. She actually listened to me, spoke to me rationally and politely, and fixed the problem inside of 15 minutes. I've never had a better customer service experience in my life! Kudos!

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Cosetta is awesome, as are Gayle and the rest of the set registry staff. Nothing but super friendly, polite and speedy communication with these gals.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Hands down Cosetta and Gayle are incredible. If these two ladies worked on entering submissions......never mind.
    Seriously these ladies are great.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Always a positive experience with them!! Very responsive, polite and professional.....and they solve issues!!! Keep up the good work.....
    Mystery Card Shopper
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Cosetta, Gayle and BJ are the best customer service reps. in the biz!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • I could not agree more! Through all my years working on collecting graded cards and having cards graded by PSA, I have never run into a negative experience with any of these wonderful women. Congratulations to Cosetta, BJ, Gayle, and Jaye for all their hard work and efforts, as they are positive representatives of PSA!
    I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Cosetta is one of warmest people I've ever met, in or out of the hobby. Her, Gayle and BJ make a great team.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Very simply put - Cosetta is the best.

The entire staff is great.
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Cosetta is awesome, as are Gayle and the rest of the set registry staff. Nothing but super friendly, polite and speedy communication with these gals. >>

ABSOLUTELY! Have spoken to both of them on several occasions and they are GREAT at their jobs. Give them both a raise JOE!!!
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Add my voice to the cheers for Cosetta. Always helpful. Always.

df

Dave Fanning
    dfanredsfan
  • Three Cheers for Cosetta and BJ!!

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip Hooray!

I hope CU gives them a large much deserved raise!
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I agree that those ladies are AWESOME. It's been a while since I had the need to communicate with then, but whenever I did the problem was always rectified very quickly. I agree ... JOE, GIVE THEM A RAISE!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    They have always been fantastic and pleasant to
    Deal with.

Matthew
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • ABellPharmDABellPharmD Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Every time I've sent an email to them for help, I've had a prompt response. They are quick to help and make the site what it is. This is the BIGGEST plus to using the Registry! They deserve all of the recognition they are getting on this thread. Without their help, I doubt I'd use the registry at all.
    I collect Cal Ripken cards, T206, E95, E210, R319.
  • I agree with all the above! Awesome customer service...it breeds loyalty. Bad customer service...well I've not walked into a Sears since 1990 goes to show you how long a consumer can hold a grudge.
  • PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just sent scans to have two cards removed from someone's inventory. Of the three business days allotted for processing such a request, they were removed after less than a half hour.

Can we get these gals running the government please?
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What everyone else said. They are great to work with and an asset to PSA.
  • ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    "MEGA DITTO"--- with no political insinuation intended
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I have had great customer service as well with all of these women...kudos to them!!!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable