Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

For Sale: Unopened Football Wax Boxes. 1977, 1978, 1981, 1984

1981 Topps Football-Cleanest box you'll ever find-Certified and sealed by Steve hart at BBCE $625 OBO--SOLD

1984 Topps Football Wax Boxes (2). Both of these boxes have the clean top, meaning no ugly Black X through them! One has been certified and wrapped by BBCE, the other I have not gotten around to sending in to Steve. BBCE box-$495; Non BBCE Box $475 OBO
--BOTH ARE SOLD

1977 Topps Football Wax Box-Not certified yet $1695 OBO

1978 Topps Football Wax Box-Not Certified Yet $795 OBO

I am 100% certain about the legitimacy of the boxes and that they are totally clean. If you are interested in any of the boxes but would feel more comfortable having them certified, I understand, but would need to add $50 to the price to cover my costs and the shipping to BBCE and back

I do not have a lot of room in these but I am open to reasonable offers. Obviously, the more purchased, the better

Please PM me with interest or questions. I also have pictures upon request

Todd

The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
TheClockworkAngelCollection

Comments

• ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Adding a very nice 1976 Topps Baseball Complete set. Looking for best offer. Serious interest and I will be glad to provide pictures. Sharp corners all around, but the usual hit and miss centering
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
  • ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Update...sold the 1981 and 1984 that's sealed.

Still have the 1977, 1978, and a 1984
  • The 1981 and both 1984's are sold.

I still have the 1977 and 1978 boxes. Both are sharp and clean and the 1978 is cleaner

ALso still have the 1976 set as of now

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    PM sent on the 1976 Topps set.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Hi Clockwork,

Do you have any of these left?

Thanks
    Steven
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd