Home Sports Talk

Seahawks vs Broncos in XLVIII

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can't wait. image

Dominant D vs Dominant O.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Certainly seems inevitable at this point. I thought Denver's defense might hold them back, but they are playing really well without 2 of their best players. As long as Seattle has home-field throughout, I don't see anyone going in there and beating them.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, why not.

Though it is very early in the season and there is a long way to go before the playoffs and SB.

I of course would like to see Denver play in the SB again. Seattle is fine as an opponent and at this time it appears that Seattle and Denver are playing the best football in their respective conferences (I still can not get used to Seattle being in the NFC).

What I would really like to see is Denver make it to the SB and put a beat down on the following NFC teams;

1. Dallas (who beat Denver in the 1978 SB);

2. New Yourk Giants (who beat Denver in the 1987 SB);

3. Washington (who beat Denver in the 1988 SB); and

4. San Francisco (who beat Denver in the 1990 SB).

A win over any of those teams would be nice payback.

• stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    A lot can happen with 3/4 of the season remaining BUT I think it's very possible the NFC will be between SEA vs NO, with home field deciding the winner.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Good prediction, Dave!
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess D beats O?

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.