Home Sports Talk
Options

Trent Richardson Traded to the Colts

Text

As Bill Simmons says, god hates Cleveland. Trading a guy, who you just drafted in the first round, for another first round pick (that's going to be a late first round as the Colts are going to do quite well) is insane. The Browns claim they are going through yet another rebuilding cycle, as if they haven't been rebuilding for how many years now?

If you own Richardson in your fantasy league, congrats! You just got a free upgrade. He'll be playing with an actual NFL league caliber QB, which is going to make his life so much easier. Nice pickup for the Colts, who already have a wealth of young talent.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the world were the Browns thinking? Ridiculous on so many levels. He didn't fit their offensive philosophy? What was that, the three and out? Browns fans are insane to spend any money to watch that team.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Have him on my fantasy team, paired up with Marshawn Lynch. Looking good now!
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<that's going to be a late first round as the Colts are going to do quite well>>>

I'm not so sure about that, look at their schedule. They are 1-1 right now, and with the exception of Jacksonville in Week 4, will be underdogs in every game before their bye in Week 8. They could very easily be 2-5 at that point. It only gets marginally easier from there, as they still have to play HOU twice, and have road games at CIN and KC. They could very well be 5-11 this year, and that pick could be a Top 10 pick.

What I don't understand is how they didn't get another 4th or 5th rd pick from Indy out of the deal.
  • Options
    Sipe's interception against the raiders forever jinxed this franchise image
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    Colts over Broncos in AFC championship.

How 'bout them apples???
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Trent. Playing with a better team, with a much better quarterback, he has only let his YPC avg. slip a little bit...but lets be realistic, its hard to maintain a 3.4 all season...LOL...
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats to Trent. Playing with a better team, with a much better quarterback, he has only let his YPC avg. slip a little bit...but lets be realistic, its hard to maintain a 3.4 all season...LOL... >>

Just another overrated overhyped Alabama RB.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Who is the last 'Bama back to produce? Alexander?
  • Options

<< <i>Who is the last 'Bama back to produce? Alexander? >>

Only one. BleacherReport has Kenneth Darby as the 3rd best Bama RB in NFL history. OF course they have Ingram #1 but it's an old article.