Home Sports Talk
Options

2013 Houston Astros season summed up in one play...

Comments

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    I saw this, but you mistyped the title:

"2011-2013 Houston Astros summed up in one play..." would have been far more accurate. Let's also not forget this is the same team that has less than 1,000 viewers for a game on Saturday the 15th. 1,000! Wow is CSN Houston getting their $80 million worth!

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    They're not called the Asstros for nothing.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Fortunately, Villar (acquired via the Oswalt trade) has a promising future and his career won't be defined by one play like Mark Sanchez.

Oh well, on the bright side, we did just sweep the Marniners and their $75MM payroll. Heh.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>Fortunately, Villar (acquired via the Oswalt trade) has a promising future and his career won't be defined by one play like Mark Sanchez.

Oh well, on the bright side, we did just sweep the Marniners and their $75MM payroll. Heh. >>

Ugh. Luckily the M's payroll is deceiving due to so much of it being allocated towards Felix. Still....what a disapointing year
  • Options

<< <i>Fortunately, Villar (acquired via the Oswalt trade) has a promising future and his career won't be defined by one play like Mark Sanchez. >>

At least sanchez made it through playoffs. The astros have lost over 100 games three straight years.

<< <i> h well, on the bright side, we did just sweep the Marniners and their $75MM payroll. Heh. >>

At least the mariners spend some money on payroll unlike the astros owner who's busier rolling out a minor league lineup while he pockets millions. Heh.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    For the nth time:

<< <i>I already know how this ends. You engage me, I make you look completely foolish, and then you play the Tinkerbell card.

No thanks. Go yap elsewhere, boy. >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    The only ones looking foolish are the ones paying money to support this joke of a franchise named the astros.

Oh and the butt slide guy? Yeah that guy looks foolish too.

imageimageimageimageimage