Home Sports Talk
Options

2013 Indians...can they grab a wild card slot?

This team has been a lot of fun to watch this year...great chemistry, a group of overachievers. Francona has made a world of difference...but is it enough to get in the playoffs this year? The schedule sets up favorably for them down the stretch , so I think they can do it!
Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the Tribe has a better chance than anyone, due to their schedule. All we have to do is get rid of Perez and I think we can make a great run! image
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    I hope so too. Good Luck

Who would 'you' rather play? Rays or Rangers?
  • Options
    Rangers...
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I hope so too....only because I'm terrified of the Rays staff or Yu Darvish in a 5 game series.
  • Options
    Tribe will be in (at least "temporarily") if they win tonight!!!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    I would love it if the Tribe would go all the way this year.
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This team has been a lot of fun to watch this year...great chemistry, a group of overachievers. Francona has made a world of difference...but is it enough to get in the playoffs this year? The schedule sets up favorably for them down the stretch , so I think they can do it! >>

Who are the overacheivers? I am not familiar with their roster.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Just keep beating the teams they are supposed to beat and they have a good chance! 1 at a time...
  • Options
    what a great season, I dare say nobody had them in the playoffs after losing 94 games last season. Great job, Francona!
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Pedro Cerrano think so...

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the Indians and their fans. 10 straight to finish was amazing.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Great day for Cleveland sports fans today! Tribe wins 10 in a row to get into playoff and the Browns win 2 in a row! Wow!! Love it!
  • Options

<< <i>I think the Tribe has a better chance than anyone, due to their schedule. All we have to do is get rid of Perez and I think we can make a great run! image >>

Hey, my thing about Perez came true! lol
  • Options

<< <i>Pedro Cerrano think so... >>

Yo, bartenter, Jo-Bu needs a refill................

Tito has made a big difference in the clubhouse for sure. I hope their starting pitching doesn't hold them back. Not a true ace in there anywhere. Jiminez, Kazmir, Kluber, McAllister isn't gonna scare anyone. I hope the bring Salazar along - he could be a great arm from the pen. Is Masterson gonna be the new closer? Either way, Go Tribe!!
  • Options
    Congrats indeed! No matter how easy the schedule was at the end, you still gotta bring it and they did! If they win the WC, I wonder if Cleveland will finally sell out a game.....