Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Account question - Renewals

I may be blind to it, but is there anyplace on the Your Account area, or anywhere for that matter, that lets me know when my renewal date is? I've gotten the membership is about to expire autogenerated email from Joe Orlando, but there is no date on it for the actual expiration date. Most companies send these out at least a couple months prior to actual expiration and I don't care to pay a year membership every 10 months or so.

Is it possible to get PSA to add a one liner to our membership accounts of our renewal dates? Thanks for any assistance.

captfisch

Comments

• SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, it used to be listed under your account information. I don't see it anymore. That's not a very helpful change PSA.
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭
    You have to call them
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • They don't make it easy, but first make sure you are logged into the PSAcard site.

Then click on STORE. Then you will see Your Account (which is different that what appears on the home page).

Click here and you should see it on that page.
  • thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They don't make it easy >>

Wow, you ain't kiddin!

Thanks for the info.
  • carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Now if they could add how much "Credit" is on your account, I should have no reason to call customer service.

For those who are not aware, PSA does not issue vouchers anymore, they just credit your account.

• << <i>Now if they could add how much "Credit" is on your account, I should have no reason to call customer service.

For those who are not aware, PSA does not issue vouchers anymore, they just credit your account. >>

Not if you pay for your order with a credit card. On an order that I had last week, they simply didn't charge me for the card in the order that they deemed to be miscut.
  • captfischcaptfisch Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info! You'd think they'd but it under your account versus going through the Store to get to it.