Options

Vuelta

halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
congrats to the old man Horner as the first American to win this race
Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I'm happy for Chris, he's good people. Hopefully this takes a little sting out of being left off the TdF roster. Really missed his blog this year; he provides excellent insight and commentary. That and it shows us old farts can still hold our own versus those young whipper snappers.

Congrats, Mr. Horner!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So typical. Report first and research later.

Link

<< <i>According to Spanish publication AS, the test was carried out by the Spanish anti doping agency AEA early this morning. It said that when it went to the room it expected him to be in, another rider of the team was sleeping there. It also stated that the testers went to a second hotel and he was not there either.

AS stated that the test was carried out on behalf of USADA, which under UCI rules had to wait until the end of the race to be able to perform its own tests on the rider. It stated that the team was staying in the Hotel Princesa in Alcoron, near Madrid.

Maerterns insists that the rider did nothing wrong. “Chris was where he was supposed to be [under the updated ADAMS system – ed.]. He was in hotel of the wife about thirty minutes from our hotel.” >>

ADAMS Update

<< <i>I am finishing the Vuelta a España today, September 15th, in Madrid and will be flying back to my home in Bend, Oregon, tomorrow September 16th. My address for tomorrow morning will be:

Hotel Cuidad de Mostoles
    Ctra. Mostoles – Villaviciosa de Odon, Km 0,200
    28931 Mostoles (Madrid)
    Spain

My one hour window for tomorrow will be 6am to 7am at that address. >>

Sigh.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WTG ... one for us old guys!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.