Home Sports Talk
Options

Who to start -week #2

Couple of bad match ups for T. Smith against Joe Haden, and Colston against Revis. Torry Smith, Colston, Marlon Brown, Gibson...need 2.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan

Comments

• Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Leaning towards Colston and Brown...

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way the receivers went off week 1 anything is possible!

I got Colston, not a chance I would sit him.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Rule #1: Don't get cute. Start your studs.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The way the receivers went off week 1 anything is possible!

I got Colston, not a chance I would sit him. >>

+1

I also have Torrey Smith and will start him as well but I'm *clearly* biased.

Good luck!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I love Marlon Brown this week. There's a reason why Mike Wallace has one catch, and Hartline had 9 for 110 vs. CLE.

I'd go Brown and Colston.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    H. Nicks vs DEN or Shorts vs OAK? Assuming Champ Bailey will be healthy and will be on Cruz, I'm leaning Nicks here. If Champ is on Nicks I'll go with Cecil.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>H. Nicks vs DEN or Shorts vs OAK? Assuming Champ Bailey will be healthy and will be on Cruz, I'm leaning Nicks here. If Champ is on Nicks I'll go with Cecil. >>

The problem with Shorts is, he has nobody throwing to him. In Week 1, Jacksonville QBs totaled 19/41 for 107 yards and 0 TDs. That's not good for their receiving corps. Granted, that was mostly Gabbert, who happens to be out in favor of Henne (who happens to be a joke) this week. Now, I'm starting Shorts this week simply because I don't have anyone better to throw in there right now. In your case, I would go with Nicks in the "Manning Bowl III".
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I would go Nicks, regardless if Champ is on him or not. I will never pick a Jaguar player as long as Gabbert is the QB.