Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Contacting PSA collectors?

I've not seen it asked here but when you have a bunch of misc stuff do you think it's pushy to contact PSA set builders and offer cards?
It wouldn't bother me if someone reached out to help me fill a set but wanted a general consensus. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I don't think that it would be. They might appreciate the heads up that they are for sale.
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    I encourage it. That's why in my sig line I put what I collect, so if anyone has anything like that they would know to PM me if they have anything. And it's worked so far. I've made some friends on here and talked to some great people. Contact me anytime you have anything below.

Jimmy
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I have done it several times. Some people won't respond but I have had decent luck selling a card that way. I think that's why some Registry Set Owners include their emails.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    in general i dont mind. however, it tends to be clear when someone is just trolling the lists to sell cards. if people put stuff in their sigs here they are probably welcome to emails about those items. i am, but i am not as keen on an upgrade to my Clemens RC set. its not a set i collect, just one that i had had the cards from since 1985.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    If someone has anything I need, you are encouraged to
    contact me immediately. image
    Bill
    wpkoughan@yahoo.com