Home Precious Metals

*** The Official September 2013 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of September 2013, when October comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭
    Below are a few rounds and bars that don't fit my collection that have came in lots I have bought. 4 Monarch Buck rounds, 4 generic rounds, 2012 Maple, 2012 Fiji Taku, 2008 Philharmonic, National bar, Oxford bar, Monarch poured bar, and a generic bar. These are second hand bullion, and have colored a bit. $SOLD shipped via Paypal fee, check (hold till clears), USPS MO. Many references if needed.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to trade my gem BU American gold eagles (in airtites, various years) for your gem BU American silver eagles. I'm not looking for 70s and you wont' be getting 70s. Since the premiums on each are different we will use current APMEX prices for each product to reach an equal dollar amount in trade. This is the best way I know of to compare apples to oranges. One of us will make up the remaining dollar difference in personal check. I prefer 20 coin tubes (1 tube minimum) and will settle for the balance in individual coins. PM me and let me know how many ASEs you want to trade.

AGE/ASE trading references: nibanny, mariner67
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 coin tubes of one ounce 2008 silver maple collector coins with 2010 olympic commmorative privy mark. Currently selling at APMEX for $872 per tube. My price $765 insured and delivered. Payment via USPS money order, paypal (add 2.9%), or bank wire transfer.

$25 one half ounce BU American Gold Eagles in airtites - $740 ea. delivered and insured, various dates, USPS money orders only.
    1999 $5 one tenth ounce BU American Gold Eagles in airtites - $165 ea. delivered and insured, various dates, min. purchase of three, USPS money orders only.

2006 $50 one oz. gold buffalo bullion coin in airtite - $1415. USPS money order only on this one.

imageimage

References as a seller: nibanny, mariner67, mrearlygold, pursuitofliberty, Beernuts, oilstates2003, UNLVino, VikingDude, roob47, pragmaticgoat, NEFPROLLC, Coiny, keepdachange, messydesk, Spooly, epcjimi1, Swampboy, alohagary, CoinRuckus, Wingsrule, Chrischampeon, TooSnappy, USAFA2012, mkman123, colts900, taxmad, CCC2010, lpinion, mikescoins, tizofthe, epoch, dmarks, fivecents, NPD1078, USMoneylover, nederveit, 7over8 and many others.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• *FS: GOLD (Eagles, Philhas, 5g Bars, Maples,...) || SILVER (Buffalo, Wolves) || PLATINUM and PALLADIUM Maples

PRICES ARE FIRM - SHIPPING IS INCLUDED

SILVER
    (1) Lot of 2013 $20 Wolf + 2006 1/2 oz Wolf (both sealed) - $45
    (1) 2001 Buffalo commemorative Proof in OGP - $130

GOLD
    (1) Perth Mint Gold bar - 5g - $245
    (1) Austrian Mint Gold bar - 5g - $245
    Lot of (2) 1/4 Gold Eagle - 1986 and 2009 - $730 for the lot
    (20) 2013 Philharmonics 1/10 in Mint Tube - 2 oz total - $2950
    (7) 2013 Gold Eagle – 1/10 oz - $150 each
    (1) 2013 Gold Maple Leaf - 1 oz - $1450
    (1) 1995 Gold Philharmonics - 1/4 oz - $355
    (1) Doppia Romana Pio VII Papal States KM#1070 - Mintage 4300 - $700
    (1) RARE 1/15 oz Maple Leaf - $240

PLATINUM
    1992 1/10 Maple Leaf + 1993 1/20 Maple Leaf - both sealed - $340 for the lot

PALLADIUM
    (1) 2007 Maple Leaf - only 15,000 minted! - $760

The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for Kilo and 50 oz bars. image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• $50 face 90% Washington Quarters, 19.4 times face $970 Delivered USPS. Check or MO please.
    Nick
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Rolls of 40% Silver Kennedy Halves, $630 delivered <<SOLD>>.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    sold
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD! Thanks!

• bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Hi all - I haven't been around in a while but here I am.

Looking to by 20 to 30 ozs of silver.

Looking for Engelhard, JM, SAE or if you have something you think I will like shoot me a PM.

bstat

edited for spelling
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    keceph `anah
  • bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    WTB 2.5 gram or 5 gram Gold Bars let me know price thanks
  • Shipping to U.S. Only. Payment by Paypal gift, Paypal + 3%, or Personal Check(7days to clear). Prices include insurance. Thanks.

I have the following for sale:

(6) 2013 Canada 1.5oz Polar Bear coins. Each comes in an airtite white ring capsule. No major issues and no spotting that I have seen. Asking $50.00 delivered each.

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool VDB Medal with case for sale, serial number #1314, .999 Silver, 3 inches, 6.75 OZ's : $395.00

Price includes shipping
  • tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭
    looking for 10+ 1/10 oz gold eagles paying 154.00 each or 1-3 1/4 gold eagles
    Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    sold image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭
    sold
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Only the error bar is left. $315 delivered for it.
    Paypal gift is preferred, but I will take regular Paypal if you pay the fees. So when I send you the invoice, that will be factored in. I'm paying for the shipping, so I think it's fair to ask you to pay the fees if you insist on paying that way. Thanks for looking and please inquire via private message
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • These are now in hand and ready to ship today !!!

3 left

$92 shipped ea. or $272 for all 3 shipped in SFRB to USA.

[URL=http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/stylian7/media/20130909_115254.jpg.html]image[/URL]
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selling 100 oz silver Apmex bar in apmex cardboard storage box. This is one of the newer stuck bars. Asking $2565 Shipped.

imageimage
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sold
    theknowitalltroll;

"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

TT before it drops off the front page.image

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jinx, I do not collect bars but I do like your proof APMEX.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    whooosssssshhhhhh....
    keceph `anah
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    SOLD
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭
    I have ten (10) one-ounce Silvertowne bars available, looking to move the whole lot for SOLD. If interested, please PM me.
  • All Sold....Thanks!

Scott
    "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent to Scott !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Still looking for 10 to 20 ounces guys. What ya got?
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭
    TTFP with newps.

sold
  • WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭
    A batch of 90%:

Franklins - $2.00 face
    Kennedies - $2.50 face
    SLQs - $0.50 face
    Barber 25c - $3.25 face
    Washingtons - $6.25 face
    Barber 10c - $1.90 face
    Mercs - $51.20 face
    Roosies - $39.80 face

Total $107.40 face

$1850.00 delivered for the lot via USPS registered. Cash or check is fine, Paypal add 3%.
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    3 x 2013 Buffalo Reverse PCGS First Strike (Flag) PR69: $1775 each

2 x 2013 Platinum Eagle PCGS First Strike (Flag) PR69 : $1600 each
    ($200 Less than current Mint Price!!!) Priced for 24 hours, then off to ebay...

Includes the OGP.
    Checks, Money Order and Paypal (+3%)
    Shipping and insurance included

Cheers, Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This private issue (American Founders Mint) silver proof set ---SOLD!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very cool item you might not have seen and may never see again:

The 2009 Silver Basilisk--a very limited mintage 10 euro piece released by the Austrian Mint. This is the first of 6 coins Austria released to commemorate its country's ancient "Tales and Legends" .

It had a low mintage of 40,000 pieces and is .925 silver. It's got a Philharmonic feel to because it was designed by Thomas Pesendorferbold--the same designer who created the Austrian Philharmonic. It shares the same deeply struck and bold design style as the philharmonic, as well as the same black & white cameo and the trademark smooth mirror-like rims you'd expect to see on the Austrian Philharmonic pieces--except that at 16 grams it's about half the size. This is a PR69 or PR70 piece, don't let the dust on the holder fool you image

Comes with all of the original government packaging: Cointainer-type holder, velvet box, COA, and even the outer sleeve.

This is a very high quality piece with a very cool design. Prices on eBay are all over the place, from $55 without packaging to over $100 with. I'm looking for $67 paypal shipped firm.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
    TTT to get it back on the first page.

• MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old poured 50oz Engelhard bar - I've owned this piece for nearly 10 years.
    (SOLD, THANKS)
    I'd prefer a check or money order on this one but paypal will be OK if you'd split the 3% fee with me.

Meltdown---I'll take the 50 oz Engelhard bar.