Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Source for bulk world coins?

Hi guys,
I am new on here and I was wondering if anyone knew of anybody that sells bulk coin lots that are good quality. I would love to find a quality mix to get me started. Looking for some pre 1900 and a few silvers.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,213 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post this on the World Coin Buy-Sell-Trade Forum and you might get some referrals.

I've got some stuff, but it's semi-sorted and not a true, loose, unpicked batch anymore.

But if you wanted, I could put together some lots including plenty of 19th century pieces and probably some low-end 18th century pieces too. Have a tiny bit of silver, but not much.

What I happen to have on hand right now is all in new 2x2s (which are mostly still blank and unlabeled).

But ask around on the BST. Somebody else probably has some true bulk lots you can have fun with.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    civitas has bulk for sale.
    Becky
  • Options
    Here are a couple links, and I believe Apmex also sales bulk Foreign
    here is one
    and here
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. Are there any forum members that frequently sell bulk world coins?